WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah being around that age is always difficult. I had similar issues when I was growing up. I ended up getting new friends, which wasn't a bad thing.

I have a professional photographer as a friend so get some good pics. :)

I like photography, but all of the devices i own have 5MP cameras, with the Mozart having an 8MP camera, but it's similar to my 520.

That will change once i get my 1520.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That will change once i get my 1520.

I'm not really into the large phones but to each their own. I'm quite happy with the size of my 920 and it takes great pics. :)

I'm not sure what phone I'll get next. Probably won't be for another year at least.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm not really into the large phones but to each their own. I'm quite happy with the size of my 920 and it takes great pics. :)

I'm not sure what phone I'll get next. Probably won't be for another year at least.

Well, i like the updated specifications, 32GB of storage with MicroSD, i could use it for gaming, music, photography, productivity and hopefully i can use the 4 HAAC microphones to record some new stuff with my band. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, i like the updated specifications, 32GB of storage with MicroSD, i could use it for gaming, music, photography, productivity and hopefully i can use the 4 HAAC microphones to record some new stuff with my band. :)

Sounds like a plan.

I've been meaning to mention my wife's cousin's from Finland to you. She has two cousins in the entertainment industry, both musical. They're like 3/4 cousins. Anyway, one used to be the lead singer of Kiuas Kiuas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Ilja Jalkanen) the group is no longer going (I thinki) and he's decided to go solo, the other is his sister who came second in a TV talent show similar to Idol and is now staring in Dr. Sheavago in Helsinki. Thought maybe you'd get a kick out of Kiuas.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Sounds like a plan.

I've been meaning to mention my wife's cousin's from Finland to you. She has two cousins in the entertainment industry, both musical. They're like 3/4 cousins. Anyway, one used to be the lead singer of Kiuas Kiuas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Ilja Jalkanen) the group is no longer going (I thinki) and he's decided to go solo, the other is his sister who came second in a TV talent show similar to Idol and is now staring in Dr. Sheavago in Helsinki. Thought maybe you'd get a kick out of Kiuas.

Interesting. Will have quite a look into the group, apparently they're heavy metal, so that's not really my thing, but i'll look into it anyway. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Interesting. Will have quite a look into the group, apparently they're heavy metal, so that's not really my thing, but i'll look into it anyway. :)

Thing to keep in mind is that Finnish metal is a touch different than other places. Though some groups are very heavy. If you want something really different check out Nightwish.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I haven't written anything for a while now. As I don't have anything to contribute to the topic, here a protein sequence.

MSDKIIHLTDDSFDTDVLKADGAILVDFWAEWCGPCKMIAPILDEIADEYQGKLT
VAKLNIDQNPGTAPKYGIRGIPTLLLFKNGEVAATKVGALSKGQLKEFLDANLA

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Just a blip in an otherwise varied topic thread. :p At least it wasn't about cake or trip-tip or whatever...

The clap (gonorrhoea) is called Tripper in German, and that's what I read at the first moment. However it's a trip-tip, much better to get that.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Ice cold beer

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20131122_002.jpg
    WP_20131122_002.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 12

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The clap (gonorrhoea) is called Tripper in German, and that's what I read at the first moment. However it's a trip-tip, much better to get that.

It's even better to get tri-tip, that sandwich sahib is always on. STDs are no fun to deal with. I've gotten the gamut of reactions to a +STD diagnosis, and it is always stressful...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks, just browsing briefly before I leave the house to head to work. Will catch up on my reading of the posts here during the train ride, as usual...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

you're on to something there, although Common is way better looking than me. I still have hair on my head, but my skin tone is similar to his. I've posted my picture in the "what we all look like thread".

Found you on page 10. That took some time. :p

You look like a very friendly guy. :)

I haven't posted a pic yet... not sure if I will. I haven't got a pic for LinkedIn yet and that's my business calling card. I'm working on losing weight so I'm waiting until then. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's even better to get tri-tip, that sandwich sahib is always on. STDs are no fun to deal with. I've gotten the gamut of reactions to a +STD diagnosis, and it is always stressful...

Well, at least a bacterial STD can be treated. A viral one is a companion forever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss