WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, at least a bacterial STD can be treated. A viral one is a companion forever.

That's what I tell our patients always. For the record, health care providers don't enjoying share "bad news" with patients, and it never gets easier no matter how often ones does it. A HSV+ and HIV+ are always the hardest results to deliver...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Found you on page 10. That took some time. :p

You look like a very friendly guy. :)

I haven't posted a pic yet... not sure if I will. I haven't got a pic for LinkedIn yet and that's my business calling card. I'm working on losing weight so I'm waiting until then. :)

wow! You did some serious digging there...much appreciated for the compliment. I'm usually a friendly chap, some may say too friendly, some may say too distant. I'm sure it is somewhere in the middle...

That, and this thread, are my two favorites here - that's why posted a picture.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

wow! You did some serious digging there...much appreciated for the compliment. I'm usually a friendly chap, some may say too friendly, some may say too distant. I'm sure it is somewhere in the middle...

That, and this thread, are my two favorites here - that's why posted a picture.

My favorite thread as well the what we look like, I'm on there somewhere.

I also got album picture if you click onto my forum profile.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I am 1.83 m. That's nothing special, until you calculate how many feet this is: Exactly 6'.

What's going on with all you tall people on here????

I guess I have to wear heels to make up for the difference. :p My work shoes do have approximately a 2" heel on them.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I guess I have to wear heels to make up for the difference. :p My work shoes do have approximately a 2" heel on them.

High heels worn by a man who knows what he is doing? There's nothing more gracious :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

the average male height is 5'7" and the average female height is 5'4". trust me, you're a giant...

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

MIA is the guy with the awesome headphones, I should've remembered that. Shame on me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

MIA is the guy with the awesome headphones, I should've remembered that. Shame on me.

Did I tell you I have the cans in cyan to match the purity in ears in cyan I had earlier? So each WP gets its own purity to use. I never use the in-box accessories because when I'm ready to sell or do trade ins, I get closer to my asking price because they are new (not newly bought just to fill put an old box)...

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Did I tell you I have the cans in cyan to match the purity in ears in cyan I had earlier? So each WP gets its own purity to use. I never use the in-box accessories because when I'm ready to sell or do trade ins, I get closer to my asking price because they are new (not newly bought just to fill put an old box)...

I still have the in-box white Lumia 920 headphones in the plastic wrap with the idea of it retaining some value if I decided to sell or trade it in the future. Unfortunately, I've dropped my 920 once alrady and it has a slight dent on it :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz