WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thing to keep in mind is that Finnish metal is a touch different than other places. Though some groups are very heavy. If you want something really different check out Nightwish.
I'll check them out too. The only bands I know of from European countries other than UK or Ireland are Backyard Babies and Drain STH. Both are from Stockholm, Sweden.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I still have the in-box white Lumia 920 headphones in the plastic wrap with the idea of it retaining some value if I decided to sell or trade it in the future. Unfortunately, I've dropped my 920 once alrady and it has a slight dent on it :(

That's the game plan I use. Even with minor (slight) dings, I tend to get away with close to asking price...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

after a night of sleeping I decied to buy a tri-tip today after being on a dry streak of no tri-tip :cry: but only if I get my homework done :cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

and to be honest how my avatar look is like how I almost look like :p except for the Bennie I wear a black and green one ... not a brown one

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so my mother asked why there is bad reviews on amazon about the xbox one and I explained to her it could be sony fans dissing it L :/

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

so my mother asked why there is bad reviews on amazon about the xbox one and I explained to her it could be sony fans dissing it L :/

It is. That one review about the guy going to the hospital because of the kinect, you could tell it was a Sony zealot comment.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Ordering the Lumia 620 now. My mothers Omnia W isn't too reliable anymore, since she bathed it in heavy rain. So my plan of sending my 8X in, using the 620 as long and then giving it to my mother should work out nicely.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I highly doubt that the Kinetic would put out that much radiation in the first place and a hospital would liable for saying such a thing. I really wish they could request to delete stupid comments like that, it's insulting to anyone with half an active brain cell. Unfortunately there are people who would believe him, trust me, I've met some.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I highly doubt that the Kinetic would put out that much radiation in the first place and a hospital would liable for saying such a thing. I really wish they could request to delete stupid comments like that, it's insulting to anyone with half an active brain cell. Unfortunately there are people who would believe him, trust me, I've met some.

Yeah, me too. That is why people can say if that review was helpful or not, and that review says that no one found it helpful. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo