WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

yikes if that's how much you post on your phone then im scared :p ..kidding but even if I was a little bit older I would still have energy to be random XD

The WPCentral app is the most used non system app on my phone. For all my on WP7/8, I read news and post nearly exclusively through the app. If I could share picture through the app, I'd be set. I typically post during the NJ transit train ride (I'm above ground) during my commute. So even though I use the app alot, I'm not always posting - I'm choosy on what threads I post to, like most here do. I work in an electronic medical record all day, so when I'm not working with patient care, I'm typing papers and doing paper research for school.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The WPCentral app is the most used non system app on my phone. For all my on WP7/8, I read news and post nearly exclusively through the app. If I could share picture through the app, I'd be set. I typically post during the NJ transit train ride (I'm above ground) during my commute. So even though I use the app alot, I'm not always posting - I'm choosy on what threads I post to, like most here do. I work in an electronic medical record all day, so when I'm not working with patient care, I'm typing papers and doing paper research for school.
after typing a lot the last thing I would want to do it type on my phone :p

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

To add to this conversation, the WPC App was the first app I ever bought and is the first app I redownload as I have changed phones. If only our dedicated warriors of WPC would put out a Forums app with full functions, I would buy that one as well.

Actually, I do not post much on the main site. I read the articles and reviews but I find posting on here better.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

To add to this conversation, the WPC App was the first app I ever bought and is the first app I redownload as I have changed phones. If only our dedicated warriors of WPC would put out a Forums app with full functions, I would buy that one as well.

Actually, I do not post much on the main site. I read the articles and reviews but I find posting on here better.

same here I like to post on the forums more than in the main site ;P

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Lucky you! I bought the Board Express app, which was the worst app I ever spent money on. I was so happy when Jay added the WPC App (and Tapatalk became available for my other forums).

I've never been big on posting comments on blog sites either. I usually send a tweet to the author of the blog post instead of posting a comment. I follow all of the tech bloggers I like on Twitter.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Vibrations don't work on my Lumia 620. They did, now they don't. I'm restarting now. Why don't phones just work? I guess I have to buy an iPhone ;-)

...restart didn't help so far, I probably really have to get an iPhone.

Yeah, I'm not the only one: My Lumia 620 stops vibrating - Nokia Support Discussions

I bought the Lumia 620 to send my 8X in, I can't send the 620 in until I have my 8X back.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Vibrations don't work on my Lumia 620. They did, now they don't. I'm restarting now. Why don't phones just work? I guess I have to buy an iPhone ;-)

...restart didn't help so far, I probably really have to get an iPhone.
I don't know about iPhones, but one of my friends hates OS X Mavericks. So many things are broken that he is running Linux instead of OS X Mavericks.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't know about iPhones, but one of my friends hates OS X Mavericks. So many things are broken that he is running Linux instead of OS X Mavericks.

It's more about the cliche, I know that iPhones have problems too. But this is really annoying.

I think it's a software problem, after restarting it vibrates shortly, also the softkeys vibrate. I don't feel like performing a hard reset one day after I set the phone up...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm sticking to 10.8 Mountain Lion on my Macbook Air, it just works and i don't want to break any compatibility with anything i use.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

It's more about the cliche, I know that iPhones have problems too. But this is really annoying.

I think it's a software problem, after restarting it vibrates shortly, also the softkeys vibrate. I don't feel like performing a hard reset one day after I set the phone up...

I didn't even realise you had a 620 until you mentioned so in the post above.

Also, i will not be online, well maybe, but least likely within the next two days, School Camp is tomorrow...

I prefer to use the desktop version of WPCentral and i've only began to use the app a lot more recently...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It worked for one email, now it isn't working anymore. Definitely a software problem. Hard-reset, here we go.

Damn, I'm sure I'll lose my Whatsapp history again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss