WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BP, I stopped at one of your fav wet dream spots after work today: Sony Style store in NYC. No PS4 sighted - got there too late to hunt for it - but was very impressed by both the Z1 & Z Ultra. I almost saw myself owning a Z Ultra too...it would surely make a nice small tablet...

Yeah I took a look at both and was very impressed, really badly wanted one, the design is personally my favorite out of all devices out their and I love the screen!

Going to buy a Z1 off ebay if they go at a cheap price for a glorified MP4 player!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I took a look at both and was very impressed, really badly wanted one, the design is personally my favorite out of all devices out their and I love the screen!

Going to buy a Z1 off ebay if they go at a cheap price for a glorified MP4 player!

The cheapest I've seen the Z Ultra for is $400. Now, I can get a Z for about $300 here used, which is nice...but for some reason I'm digging the Ultra between the Z, Z1 and the Z Ultra. I like what Sony is doing, personally...as far as Android goes, it's either the Nexus line or the Xperia Z line...I will try to swing either one, but the Z Ultra impressed me enough to want and could use one.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

The cheapest I've seen the Z Ultra for is $400. Now, I can get a Z for about $300 here used, which is nice...but for some reason I'm digging the Ultra between the Z, Z1 and the Z Ultra. I like what Sony is doing, personally...as far as Android goes, it's ether the Nexus line or the Xperia Z line...

It would be Xperia Z line for me just for the style, I have read good reviews about the Z ultra some said it was better than the Z1.

The cheapest for a used Xperia Z here is about ?350 to ?400, then new is ?450.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
It would be Xperia Z line for me just for the style, I have read good reviews about the Z ultra some said it was better than the Z1.

The cheapest for a used Xperia Z here is about ?350 to ?400, then new is ?450.

I agree. From a style point, Sony has always been top 3 for me overall - and arguably the best in the Android realm. I'm just not into the Sony ecosystem, but hey, that's what root is for...

Last edited:

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

I regret that I haven't been using 'bright' theme!! It's awesome with yellow tiles! I was scared of battery usage, but f... this. WPCentral app looks gorgeous!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo