WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hmm that's a hard one i think i will leave it to the married peeps because i don't know XD

you do not have to be married to suggest a good gift idea. I've found a nice NYG hoodie she can wear for her workouts, but I'm open to other options...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

you do not have to be married to suggest a good gift idea. I've found a nice NYG hoodie she can wear for her workouts, but I'm open to other options...

well if i had to give something i would do the same thing i always do when im with any girl i usually talk to her to the point when she tells me about something that she likes and then i ask her about it and then i do some research about it and try to find something better ( if my wallet allows me) and get it for her :) but i like the working out i always see any girl talking about work out cloths :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

well if i had to give something i would do the same thing i always do when im with any girl i usually talk to her to the point when she tells me about something that she likes and then i ask her about it and then i do some research about it and try to find something better ( if my wallet allows me) and get it for her :)

Or, you can give her something she doesn't normally get for herself. Case in point - I sent the GF to a spa for her birthday and she loved it. It was a 2 hour package - she loved it because she hadn't gone to one for herself in YEARS. I loved it because I wanted her to pamper herself and I got the package on a crazy good discount...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Or, you can give her something she doesn't normally get for herself. Case in point - I sent the GF to a spa for her birthday and she loved it. It was a 2 hour package - she loved it because she hadn't gone to one for herself in YEARS. I loved it because I wanted her to pamper herself and I got the package on a crazy good discount...

ha i wanted to do for that my ex and she said it was ok she doesn't like spas so i ended up getting her a necklace and loved it :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

ha i wanted to do for that my ex and she said it was ok she doesn't like spas so i ended up getting her a necklace and loved it :p

I just did it and gave it to her as a surprise. If I had told her beforehand, she would have said no and not gone. Sometimes you've just have to trust your gut and what you know of the person you're seeing and act on that knowledge...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I just did it and gave it to her as a surprise. If I had told her beforehand, she would have said no and not gone. Sometimes you've just have to trust your gut and what you know of the person you're seeing and act on that knowledge...

its like they like to be make our lives hard :p only to mess with our minds :confused:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think you need to do a hard reset on that thing. Something isn't right. I have to agree though that I've personally found the Nokia L920 slightly disappointing. Both hardware and software wise. Yes I like my L920 but I have found the battery issues very annoying. I can barely get through the day with minimum use. Let's not talk about the time it bricked.

I have performed one (out of frustration) and even lost some data doing it. The app and WiFi issue cane afterwards.

I have 10 days to see if the device is usable or has major issues, then I hopefully get my 8X back and could send this one in...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have performed one (out of frustration) and even lost some data doing it. The app and WiFi issue cane afterwards.

I have 10 days to see if the device is usable or has major issues, then I hopefully get my 8X back and could send this one in...

:( sad that you are having phone problem

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

question how come you don't put your devices on your avatar thing o.o?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

question how come you don't put your devices on your avatar thing o.o?

Never thought about this. Too much work I guess.

The password for my computer is so complex, I have to put it in always multiple times. However I think it's also due to the keyboard. I had a similar password in my old lab and there it usually worked on the first try.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Looks like you're playing Nokia Roulette. :p That's what it feels like with Nokia phones. You either have a phone that's absolutely perfect and you have no issues at all or it's got one of the smaller issues, like battery drain, or it's a complete disaster. I personally don't see this as good for the ecosystem. There are people on this forum who have had 2-6 phones. That's not a good thing.

Have you thought of taking it back? I know it's a pain but since it's new it should be in the return time frame, unless you ordered online that is and you will be without it.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning all. Its Monday which isn't ever a good thing - its also even less of a good thing when you only get 4 hours sleep after staying up until 2am.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss