WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've attached both screens I have. It is almost embarrassing how ugly my TV is, but I got it for free and it still works. At some point I will change it out, but not right now.

It's perfect to attach a Nintendo 64 and play some good old Mario Kart!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Depends on the size of course but I do think they will always be around - they have really improved the panels from what they were from 10 years ago and for the price you can get them for when comparing to similar LED and LCD its a no brainer - people just don't buy them due to the old stigma about plasma TV's

True. The burn-in issue was big in my mind when we bought our LED. Though my TV was fairly cheap, I only have a 32" low end LED. Got it for under ?300 on sale two years ago. Not sure when I'll upgrade but I'd like to one day. The technology is good but it could be better. Maybe when I buy a house...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

True. The burn-in issue was big in my mind when we bought our LED. Though my TV was fairly cheap, I only have a 32" low end LED. Got it for under ?300 on sale two years ago. Not sure when I'll upgrade but I'd like to one day. The technology is good but it could be better. Maybe when I buy a house...

No, please don't, please never buy a house. You need to be free, having all your belongings in one bag. You should always be able just to take the next ship leaving for some obscure harbor at the end of the world. You need to have adventures, you need travelling and exploring!

..at least in my mind. Do I have a strange image of you?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

No, please don't, please never buy a house. You need to be free, having all your belongings in one bag. You should always be able just to take the next ship leaving for some obscure harbor at the end of the world. You need to have adventures, you need travelling and exploring!

I think he should get a cottage. :p

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah the prices are ridiculous - When I bought my first plasma it was a 37" and it cost ?700 and it wasn't even the top of the line one, that was 8 years ago now - bought my 50" plasma in August again not top of the line because I didn't want 3d or all the additional internet enabled software on it and it cost me ?400, go figure - Saw a 90" 4K TV in Costco the other day with a ?6000 price tag which quite frankly is ridiculous.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

LOL! The next ship I'm taking heads to Dunkirk. :p I travel and explore all the time. I've been to some obscure places already and plan to go to more. As for the house, well it's an investment for the future. :) Can't stay homeless forever. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I tell you anyway the release of the PS4 in the UK!!!

I wish I could still look forward to gadgets like this.

After a while I just realized that the anticipation was always the best part and my imagination bigger than the delivered product. Nowadays I'm looking forward to different things. ...getting some sleep, having nice food, stuff like that ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

After a while I just realized that the anticipation was always the best part and my imagination bigger than the delivered product. Nowadays I'm looking forward to different things. ...getting some sleep, having nice food, stuff like that ;-)

Sounds like my aspirations. LOL! Though I do like looking at new tech. :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Buy a PS4 and get the rush!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786