WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It has been cold here, and we have several space heaters going that help cut down on our heating bill. I come around the corner, and one of our cats is parked in front of one. Go into another room, and a couple of nmy dogs are in front of another. On top of which, one rolls over, assumes the "dead bug" position, awaiting her belly rub from the servant who just walked in the room.

My animals lead such a rough life. Abused, even......

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Oh.... I feel like I have been waiting on WP 8.1 since about mid 2011......

Isn't it funny how skype so called gets new feautures for windows phone, but they always need to have the latest WP or WP OS in order to get those features, while iOS devices, even the iPhone 4, has more skype features than the Lumia 1020, released in 2013.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Isn't it funny how skype so called gets new feautures for windows phone, but they always need to have the latest WP or WP OS in order to get those features, while iOS devices, even the iPhone 4, has more skype features than the Lumia 1020, released in 2013.

Let's not turn this into a beat up MS thread. :p Keep in mind that Skype is their own business even though it's owned by MS.

I try to convince myself that WP8 is the beta version of WP. I can only see improvements to the OS. So I patiently wait for WP8.1. If it's a disaster still then I'll see what to do then.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Let's not turn this into a beat up MS thread. :p Keep in mind that Skype is their own business even though it's owned by MS.

I try to convince myself that WP8 is the beta version of WP. I can only see improvements to the OS. So I patiently wait for WP8.1. If it's a disaster still then I'll see what to do then.

Yeah, but we keep saying "Give it more time!", and "You need to get the new version", while Apple can update their 2010 phone and still have a lot of features. It drives me crazy that Skype, owned by Microsoft, is inferior on WP compared to Android and iOS. And no excuse that Skype is their own business, Microsoft needs to treat their own products better than their competitors.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, its 3:47am here and I cannot sleep, so im going to monitor the conversation. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, its 3:47am here and I cannot sleep, so im going to monitor the conversation. :)

I just prepared a MgCl2 solution and this stuff is very, very exothermic. It was fun, with a lot of boiling and noises. I'm not sure how to prepare this in a correct way... well, I live!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, but we keep saying "Give it more time!", and "You need to get the new version", while Apple can update their 2010 phone and still have a lot of features. It drives me crazy that Skype, owned by Microsoft, is inferior on WP compared to Android and iOS. And no excuse that Skype is their own business, Microsoft needs to treat their own products better than their competitors.

I say this to myself and to anyone who cares. I say wait until WP8.1, if it still sucks go to another platform. There is absolutely no reason to stick to a phone ecosystem and be unhappy. That's why I like choice when it comes to products. To me, nothing says, 'fix this thing' more than users leaving the platform. It's called voting with your feet and money. To me if WP fails and Nokia phone disappear forever, I don't really care. I just want what's best for me. Currently I'm mostly satisfied with WP. Sure there's things I hate about it but I'm willing to give it a chance. Yes I feel very sorry for you folks that were on WP7 and got the shaft but the same thing happened with Symbian too. Such is life. WP8 is the first instance of the OS on the NT kernel. I didn't expect it to be perfect. It can only get better from here. As for software from MS, part of their restructuring is to combat these issues. Let's just see what happens shall we? Having a whinge is fine now and again but it gets tiring when I keep hearing the same stuff over and over again.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I say this to myself and to anyone who cares. I say wait until WP8.1, if it still sucks go to another platform. There is absolutely no reason to stick to a phone ecosystem and be unhappy. That's why I like choice when it comes to products. To me, nothing says, 'fix this thing' more than users leaving the platform. It's called voting with your feet and money. To me if WP fails and Nokia phone disappear forever, I don't really care. I just want what's best for me. Currently I'm mostly satisfied with WP. Sure there's things I hate about it but I'm willing to give it a chance. Yes I feel very sorry for you folks that were on WP7 and got the shaft but the same thing happened with Symbian too. Such is life. WP8 is the first instance of the OS on the NT kernel. I didn't expect it to be perfect. It can only get better from here. As for software from MS, part of their restructuring is to combat these issues. Let's just see what happens shall we? Having a whinge is fine now and again but it gets tiring when I keep hearing the same stuff over and over again.

It's true that WP8 is a major upgrade from WP7, but I'm worried WP8.5, WP9, or whatever, won't come to my 920. If my 920 runs WP8.1 smoothly, and doesn't have a lot of issues and adds a lot of stuff, including exclusive stuff. I want to see some cool Xbox games, maybe Titanfall Mobile? Just more things to say to people, that our phones have so much stuff that others don't.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I second that - Its getting close to the Bigpaddy - Sahib show - prepare for an hour of a thread filled with cack. :winktongue:

hey hey ....... I passed BP and I might even SURPASSED HIM MUAHAHAHHAHAHHAH besides im still young and hip I got energy to burn

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i think this is strange when i was with my ex i didn't have many chick friends but now im single its like im around more girls than ever o.o i don't know if i had a sign saying " im taken " or it could be that when my ex would see a girl getting to close to me she would be like a cat :p i don't know what is was :confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb