WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's true that WP8 is a major upgrade from WP7, but I'm worried WP8.5, WP9, or whatever, won't come to my 920. If my 920 runs WP8.1 smoothly, and doesn't have a lot of issues and adds a lot of stuff, including exclusive stuff. I want to see some cool Xbox games, maybe Titanfall Mobile? Just more things to say to people, that our phones have so much stuff that others don't.

I'm not worried at all. Anything past WP8.1 to me is a bonus. I don't expect any major updates for a phone that is 2 years old. The way technology is going I won't keep my phone for more than two years anyway.

As for games etc, well you can only do so much with mobile. I think the best selling game currently is Candy Crush on other platforms. Doesn't say much.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I just prepared a MgCl2 solution and this stuff is very, very exothermic. It was fun, with a lot of boiling and noises. I'm not sure how to prepare this in a correct way... well, I live!
I hated organic chemistry. The lab reports were graded based upon how well one explained what happened, not on the basis of successful results. I sometimes had things "blow up", since I didn't have to redo the lab and got credit for explaining why the project blew up.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I'm not worried at all. Anything past WP8.1 to me is a bonus. I don't expect any major updates for a phone that is 2 years old. The way technology is going I won't keep my phone for more than two years anyway.

As for games etc, well you can only do so much with mobile. I think the best selling game currently is Candy Crush on other platforms. Doesn't say much.
That's why I don't care about WP7 devices not getting WP8. I'll just get the latest and greatest device when my contract is up.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

It been about three months since I ask SONY will there be any WP devices from them........

I get the feeling their not going to answer...

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

It is good to have things other platforms have, but more stuff JUST for us would be a bonus.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

It been about three months since I ask SONY will there be any WP devices from them........

I get the feeling their not going to answer...

Sony doesn't give a damn about windows phone, which is another reason why I got an Xbox. You won't get a Sony WP, heck even a PS4 WP app.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I was looking for speaking and that off the SONY website wondering these speakers don't look normal look at the title it said car speakers.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

If the lockscreen is set to Bing background, the picture still doesn't change on its own. My phone always has a data connection and when I changed it manually it worked.

I couldn't take this purple background anymore...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

If the lockscreen is set to Bing background, the picture still doesn't change on its own. My phone always has a data connection and when I changed it manually it worked.

I couldn't take this purple background anymore...

I go with WPC for my lockscreen background.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I go with WPC for my lockscreen background.

I usually have my own pictures as a background, even though it breaks my heart when I think back to all my travels and have to stay in the lab ;-) ...well, I'm going to Norway soon. That's something.

I didn't want to set up everything on my phone just for a few days, so I thought the Bing pictures would be nice. I had issues with the picture changing when I tested it with my 8X a year ago, I thought they'd have fixed it until now ;-)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I usually have my own pictures as a background, even though it breaks my heart when I think back to all my travels and have to stay in the lab ;-) ...well, I'm going to Norway soon. That's something.

I didn't want to set up everything on my phone just for a few days, so I thought the Bing pictures would be nice. I had issues with the picture changing when I tested it with my 8X a year ago, I thought they'd have fixed it until now ;-)

I have that issue on my phone with bing image so I got rid of it.

Norway some of my relatives went their said it was good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786