WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

He gots run over by a car. (the dog that is)

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Oh wow. That must be interesting.

I guess I've grow out of Simpsons and Family Guy and South Park. On family guy, my favorite character is Quagmire anyways (and Cleveland). Maybe I'm too old for that sort of humor...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ok so as im watching youtube videos about the 1520 and most of the android fan ( yes I say fans because you can se them from a mile away ) are now saying its too big ....wtf weren't they just saying that big phones are the way to go......the hypocrisy is strong with the android front :eck:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I sometimes do count when im awake and then I realize I end up dreaming about eating lamb o.o

lamb is good meat to eat, if you're a meat lover...but these iSheep will cause you too much headaches, ulcers and heartburn if you try to digest them or their perspective...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

lamb is good meat to eat, if you're a meat lover...but these iSheep will cause you too much headaches, ulcers and heartburn if you try to digest them or their perspective...

I gave up a long time ago when I try to reason with fanboys on either side of msft,google,and apple :p but agree they can give anyone headaches :confused:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I gave up a long time ago when I try to reason with fanboys on either side of msft,google,and apple :p but agree they can give anyone headaches :confused:

I avoid fanboys because they dont do anything to keep me cool and end up getting me hot under the collar with their blind silliness at times...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well time to sleep now .... I don't know why im sleepy ...... probably it was French :p anyways good night and good morning

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I avoid fanboys because they dont do anything to keep me cool and end up getting me hot under the collar with their blind silliness at times...

ohhh yeah when im with my apple friend all he talks about Is how good is apple and the ipad is awesome and my surface cant compete with his mac book and the same apple mentality and I just say ah ok .. mhmm, yup that is true , while im on my surface typing away XD

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Just came back from camp.

Two days of hoping on to busy bumpy trams, walking about 50kms in total around the city of Melbourne and a possible 4-pack is forming around my body...

Never again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos