WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I should calculate dilutions, but my desktop wallpaper takes all my concentration... I should stop putting pictures of past holidays everywhere :-(

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I should calculate dilutions, but my desktop wallpaper takes all my concentration... I should stop putting pictures of past holidays everywhere :-(

Ahh holidays serve as good memories. If I didn't have pictures of my daughter on rotation as my wallpaper then holiday snaps would be in full effect.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning.

I strangely enough don't rotate my wall paper that frequently. I have lots of holiday snaps though.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I also managed to try actual caffeinated coffee. Yep, pretty damn good i might point out.

The Lumia 1520 appears to have a release date in Australia! December 11!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I also managed to try actual caffeinated coffee. Yep, pretty damn good i might point out.

The Lumia 1520 appears to have a release date in Australia! December 11!

Good coffee is important, of course, what's good is dependent on your taste buds. :)

I'm into arabica beans myself. Single source preferred but happy to just have a nice cup. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Good coffee is important, of course, what's good is dependent on your taste buds. :)

I'm into arabica beans myself. Single source preferred but happy to just have a nice cup. :)

I don't know what bean variant the coffee was, as it was prepared for us, but it definitely reversed the bad effects of 2 and a half hours sleep.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't know what bean variant the coffee was, as it was prepared for us, but it definitely reversed the bad effects of 2 and a half hours sleep.

If you don't drink any caffeinated drinks regularly then it will effect you more. However, it takes a bit more for me.

Speaking of coffee, I need to order more from Australia.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Maybe for a short period of time. It will come back ;-)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Maybe for a short period of time. It will come back ;-)

It kind of lingered around for a while, and now i'm quite exhausted, don't know how we were expected to go to school tomorrow, i was quite lucky to not end up going and i hope to find a bit more on the 1520.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Windows Phone is stupid. Everywhere in the OS, when you change a setting it is done. Only in emails you have to hit an extra button.

I just tried three times to turn off this stupid "sent from Windows Phone" signature until I realized this.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Ethiopian coffee beans for me...

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Gonna jump into a day of chores in the apartment. I wish I had two weeks off from,work but if I had done that, perhaps I wouldn't go back...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Pitiful effort today on the thread guys - not even managed to turn a page since this morning - life must have caught up with everyone today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium