WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

so I have to say this after over hearing people talking about ps4 vs xbox one ....what I thought was funny is that they claimed and I quote " one in 100 xbox one are failing while one in 10,000 ps4 are failing and im over here thinking where do they come up with this bs .....then I realize they are fanboys

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

This afternoon has been all about finances. So bored right now.

Must be something in the air. I am having to deal with my Wife's business finances, and starting to get ready for tax season. Just needed a break.

Also have to go out and work on my van today. The drivers side door handle broke clean off a couple weeks ago. I have been getting in through the sliding door. Finally got sick of it, but now have to tear the inside door panel off to fix it. Waiting for it to warm all the way up to 40 degrees (4 degrees celsius).

Sigh....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

today I have witnessed the downfall of the great BP and his cake and sony empire ... they shall be missed but as an empire falls a new empire of sahib ,tri-tip and msft/nokia rise from the ashes and rule the world :evil:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

today I have witnessed the downfall of the great BP and his cake and sony empire ... they shall be missed but as an empire falls a new empire of sahib ,tri-tip and msft/nokia rise from the ashes and rule the world :evil:

You got phwened.... :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett