WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/browse?mkt=en-us&vid=a39a6347-fc86-49cf-9e6d-405c3baa2438&from=sharepermalink&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:[/video] look what I found
I guess it wont show the video but click the link to know what im talking about :D

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Hmmmm....

Whilest I was out, it appears La_RUE, Sahib, and BP may have lost their ever-living marbles.

Not that I have a problem with that, I find those marble-thing-ies way over rated and wonder why more people keep them around as dull as they make them at parties and holidays. I am just stating the obvious: They done did lose them there things.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I'll tell my friend based in Australia to look at that offer.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hmmmm....

Whilest I was out, it appears La_RUE, Sahib, and BP may have lost their ever-living marbles.

Not that I have a problem with that, I find those marble-thing-ies way over rated and wonder why more people keep them around as dull as they make them at parties and holidays. I am just stating the obvious: They done did lose them there things.

sahib left his at home, BP never had his and Rue probably was just peacemaking...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Waiting in the UPS truck parked in the building to the left, hopeful that it has my new monitor. It is raining outside steadily so I don't want it to get wet...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

The only thing I see wrong with that is I can't get my beloved BBM on it yet :(

And I now predict: BBM will be the next big "Yeah, but WP does not have..." item, after Pandora passed the torch to Instagram, and now instagram needs to pass it to someone else.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Waiting in the UPS truck parked in the building to the left, hopeful that it has my new monitor. It is raining outside steadily so I don't want it to get wet...

So I have to return this thing. It is tiny! Barely bigger than my T100's screen! So I now have to go to Best Buy and get a 24" screen.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hmmmm....

I am the ruler of WPC BOW DOWN TO ME !!!!:evil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And I now predict: BBM will be the next big "Yeah, but WP does not have..." item, after Pandora passed the torch to Instagram, and now instagram needs to pass it to someone else.
its going to be tri tip! that's the next best thing ....TRI..TIP!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6