WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't know if you encounter this much but I often find when I write emails (business and otherwise) I sometimes don't get answers back to my questions. My wife has the same issues as well. It's very frustrating.

Yes waited a few days before to get an email that needed to be answered on that day!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I read that thread as well no one has given you the answer that your looking for just arguing over why you posted a review, only a few gave answers.

I was hoping to read some review from some members that have the device which would talk about the practical/real life situations that it comes in handy for.

It seems that some members have got confused about what the thread was about just assuming it about the review you put up which it wasn't about then others giving you site to go on when you really want members to give their own reviews.

The problem is that people read the OP then decide to comment on what 'stuck out' for them. Then you get people posting things based on other people's replies without even reading the OP. This is communication in the digital age. In other words, a mess.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

The problem is that people read the OP then decide to comment on what 'stuck out' for them. Then you get people posting things based on other people's replies without even reading the OP. This is communication in the digital age. In other words, a mess.

A big mess that threads has become like you said that haven't read through your first post then I read the others reply nothing to do with the thread itself then they starting replying with each other.

It happen a bit sometimes, some just read what they want to then just reply.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Let's praise the lord who decided to let us evolve to feel very good after a tasty lunch.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Its the day before thanksgiving here in the US...there's a terrible rain storm outside that has been pouring since yesterday afternoon. I'm hopeful that the lines in the supermarket won't be as long today as they usually are on the day before thanksgiving, but that's like asking for a day where sahib and bp don't run amok on this thread with their "sahib & bp sideshow". Looking forward to seeing the GF and her spending thanksgiving morning by her house before we trudge off to my sister's.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm a bit disappointed in myself in terms of the monitor I bought. Now I'm gong to have to go through the process of returning the monitor and hauling a bigger one by public transport home - exactly what I was trying to avoid...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm a bit disappointed in myself in terms of the monitor I bought. Now I'm gong to have to go through the process of returning the monitor and hauling a bigger one by public transport home - exactly what I was trying to avoid...

Bummer.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It didn't help that we arrived at Friday afternoon rush hour (at least I think that's when it was).

Rush hour is bad in NYC. The only thing worse is Friday afternoon rush. The only thing worse is holiday rush hour. I'd rather a prostate exam.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sometimes I just have thoughts like this. So yes, I probably lost all control if I just post it here unfiltered. But who actually cares? ;-)

It sounded like creationist trope so I wanted to make sure you were feeling well. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It sounded like creationist trope so I wanted to make sure you were feeling well. :p

Yes, now I see it too. Well, it wasn't meant that way, I was supposed to be a link between religion and science in one sentence that still makes sense... so basically creationism. ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yes, now I see it too. Well, it wasn't meant that way, I was supposed to be a link between religion and science in one sentence that still makes sense... so basically creationism. ;-)

Religion =/= Science no links detected. SYNTAX ERROR. SYNTAX ERROR.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers