WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I wonder if Sahib is like this in real life. I imagine him like some comic relief side-kick in a Disney movie. Like a fly buzzing around everywhere all the time, wearing silly outfits and commenting everything inappropriately.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if Sahib is like this in real life. I imagine him like some comic relief side-kick in a Disney movie. Like a fly buzzing around everywhere all the time, wearing silly outfits and commenting everything inappropriately.

Somehow I doubt he's like this in real life.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Somehow I doubt he's like this in real life.

you never know. I don't doubt for a moment that BP is in real life how he is on the forums, so I wouldn't be surprised if what we see online is what we get from the live version of sahib...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Figuring out how best to make this side dish for thanksgiving - corn casserole. I'm leaning towards making it today and reheating it in my sister's oven tomorrow. Trying to get some deveined shrimp because I don't feel like deveining shrimp today...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Thanksgiving is tomorrow?

I think I would like to participate at a real American Thanksgiving sometime, however I don't like sweet potatoes, so that could be a problem ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanksgiving is tomorrow?

I think I would like to participate at a real American Thanksgiving sometime, however I don't like sweet potatoes, so that could be a problem ;-)

As important as sweet potatoes are, it is not the be all and end all ingredient for thanksgiving. I don't think there will be any at my sisters tomorrow.

I was planning on making the corn casserole at home but because I am doing it eggless I have to make it at the GF's. So I will pack a food bag and lug my stuff to her house. I may try and join those horrid supermarket lines to buy the deveined shrimp. If I don't get it, I'm looking at a true vegetarian thanksgiving...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

As important as sweet potatoes are, it is not the be all and end all ingredient for thanksgiving. I don't think there will be any at my sisters tomorrow.

I don't think I ever had sweet potatoes in Switzerland. I'm sure you can buy it, but it's not commonly eaten.

I was planning on making the corn casserole at home but because I am doing it eggless I have to make it at the GF's. So I will pack a food bag and lug my stuff to her house. I may try and join those horrid supermarket lines to buy the deveined shrimp. If I don't get it, I'm looking at a true vegetarian thanksgiving...

That all sounds very complicated...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

your close people do see me as the one that breaks awkward situations :p and I do comment on everything :evil: but the silly outfits ..... nah I like to color coordinate my cloths with my purity headphone and bennie and shoes so I always match :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

you never know. I don't doubt for a moment that BP is in real life how he is on the forums, so I wouldn't be surprised if what we see online is what we get from the live version of sahib...

nope here im a little bit more reserved but for the live version I can be quiet and just laugh and be cute ( that's what the girls call me when im not saying anything ) or be random and talk a lot :cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Figuring out how best to make this side dish for thanksgiving - corn casserole. I'm leaning towards making it today and reheating it in my sister's oven tomorrow. Trying to get some deveined shrimp because I don't feel like deveining shrimp today...

hmmmmmm shrimp :3 but not as good as tri-tip

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

now the ruler is back ...MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM DADUM now to get down to buissiness ...... I decree that there is no coffee and its banished forever !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

tommrow is tri-tip day everyone has to eat tri-tip no excuses or else there is going to be a heavy cake tax so do as I say or face the wrath of sahib the king of the world !:devil:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That all sounds very complicated...

It's only complicated because she lives 2 hours away by public transport. But i changed my mind and decided to just brave the lines and buy my items in the city. So once I finish chores in a little bit and then go into the city.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss