WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It's only complicated because she lives 2 hours away by public transport. But i changed my mind and decided to just brave the lines and buy my items in the city. So once I finish chores in a little bit and then go into the city.

you do that while I rule with an iron fist !!!!!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I just found out just how easy ipv6 is compared to ipv4 ...... WHY ARENT WE USING THIS o.o ?? I know we are running out of ipv4 addresses but its time to move on to ipv6!!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning! I have about 7 days left of school for the year, if you discount weekends. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Headed into the city. Gonna brave the long thanksgiving lines to get my missing ingredients. The plan is to pull off a corn casserole, garlic shrimp and a whole wheat penne for the GF, along with a homemade alcoholic drink with Guinness as its base.

Looks like I forgot to pack the extra can of condensed milk I need for the drink - an essential ingredient. Gonna have to add one more pit stop before I head to the GF's....

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I just found out just how easy ipv6 is compared to ipv4 ...... WHY ARENT WE USING THIS o.o ?? I know we are running out of ipv4 addresses but its time to move on to ipv6!!

That wont happen till all of the ipv4 addresses run out then you start to see an uptake of ipv6 being used.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Headed into the city. Gonna brave the long thanksgiving lines to get my missing ingredients. The plan is to pull off a corn casserole, garlic shrimp and a whole wheat penne for the GF, along with a homemade alcoholic drink with Guinness as its base.

Looks like I forgot to pack the extra can of condensed milk I need for the drink - an essential ingredient. Gonna have to add one more pit stop before I head to the GF's....

I hope it works out great for you :) theres nothing worse when it goes bad :( especially shrimp :crying:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I should be in bed since around 2 hours, I have an headache and I feel a little upset, I don't think I'll catch any sleep soon.

Still, totally worth it. Work will be fun tomorrow...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I hope it works out great for you :) theres nothing worse when it goes bad :( especially shrimp :crying:

thanks. I made the whole wheat penne vodka (Absolut Original) with shredded cheese for the GF. Will post pictures come Friday of that and the corn casserole...here sipping on a drink of Absolut Vodka and OJ..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium