WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I should be in bed since around 2 hours, I have an headache and I feel a little upset, I don't think I'll catch any sleep soon.

Still, totally worth it. Work will be fun tomorrow...
hmmm think to think what snowflake did.... he tepee'd a house!!!!!! and he got caught ... yes that must be it :evil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

thanks. I made the whole wheat penne vodka (Absolut Original) with shredded cheese for the GF. Will post pictures come Friday of that and the corn casserole...here sipping on a drink of Absolut Vodka and OJ..

hmmmm OJ and ill be waiting for those shrimp pictures! :confused:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well I know this seems strange but as I was studying I got to think about my ex and how she is doing :p anyways I hope you all have a good day tomorrow :smile:

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning all - had some odd new battery behaviour last night on the 1020 - at about 11pm I get the battery critical warning and its on 10% - by midnight I notice the phone has gone off.
Pick it up on way way to bed and press the power button - phone springs back to life with the battery sat at 46%.

Strange...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning all - had some odd new battery behaviour last night on the 1020 - at about 11pm I get the battery critical warning and its on 10% - by midnight I notice the phone has gone off.
Pick it up on way way to bed and press the power button - phone springs back to life with the battery sat at 46%.

Strange...

Morning.

Unfortunately, there's nothing strange about the behaviour of the batteries in Nokia phones. There seems to be some issue around them. No idea why though. I have issues with mine for a few months now and just decided to run a couple of soft resets, seems to be working better so far but I'm not holding my breath. I'm hoping Black fixes these things.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Talking about phone issues, I really hope I'll get my 8X back soon with all problems solved. A man can dream!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Not much happening here today. Let's check the weather.

Wetter: Basel - search.ch

Doesn't look too good for the weekend. I'll be visiting my mother. What are you gals and guys planning to do?

My band is performing on Saturday, and my family is putting up the christmas tree on Sunday.

For the band, i will upload the video and plan to release a live LP full of performances from 2012-2013. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Talking about phone issues, I really hope I'll get my 8X back soon with all problems solved. A man can dream!

I've always admired the 8x, got close twice to purchasing one. But i just really couldn't in the end.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss