WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My band is performing on Saturday, and my family is putting up the christmas tree on Sunday.

For the band, i will upload the video and plan to release a live LP full of performances from 2012-2013. :)

Cool, must be exciting to play in a band!

This is also very different to Switzerland, at least as I know Christmas. We always put up the Christmas tree on the 24th of December and removed it at 6th of January (Epiphany).

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My band is performing on Saturday, and my family is putting up the christmas tree on Sunday.

For the band, i will upload the video and plan to release a live LP full of performances from 2012-2013. :)

So I may have missed the initial information, but what instrument do you play or are you the singer?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I prefer Burger King to McDonald's, mostly because Burger King came much later to Switzerland.

Haven't been to either in months, but tomorrow I'll go to McDonald's with my brother. McDonald's for practical reasons. It isn't as far.

How do you say it's nearer? Does that word exist? Nearer? It sounds strange in my brain.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I prefer Burger King to McDonald's, mostly because Burger King came much later to Switzerland.

Haven't been to either in months, but tomorrow I'll go to McDonald's with my brother. McDonald's for practical reasons. It isn't as far.

How do you say it's nearer? Does that word exist? Nearer? It sounds strange in my brain.

I love KFC boneless box meal with an extra chicken popcorn sometimes make it large.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I live KFC boneless box meal with an extra chicken popcorn sometimes make it large.

We already had the KFC discussion, in short: There is no KFC in Switzerland, I have seen many of them abroad, I have never entered one, except I think in Paris when we had to go to the toilet, but then we bought only drinks. :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

We already had the KFC discussion, in short: There is no KFC in Switzerland, I have seen many of them abroad, I have never entered one, except I think in Paris when we had to go to the toilet, but then we bought only drinks. :)

You know what I don't like about KFC when they change there chips size smaller which was OUTRAGEOUS!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion