WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Don't know I thought the Xbox One was going to be called the Xbox 720 then 1440. :p

Good thing they keep the generation for years.

If we calculate this: y=(2^x)*360, with y being the current name and x the generation.

For the initial generation we would use 0 for x and get the Xbox 360. Then one generation later with 1 for x we would have the 720 and so forth. Now we can easily calculate the name after 10 generations: y=(2^10)*360 which would then be the Xbox 368640 :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Good thing they keep the generation for years.

If we calculate this: y=(2^x)*360, with y being the current name and x the generation.

For the initial generation we would use 0 for x and get the Xbox 360. Then one generation later with 1 for x we would have the 720 and so forth. Now we can easily calculate the name after 10 generations: y=(2^10)*360 which would then be the Xbox 368640 :)

Good thing it called the one. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. It sucks that my vacation is done. Just as I was getting used to the time off...talk a bout feast or famine: a one week stay vacation sandwiched between two long work weeks....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So I'll post pictures of the food when I get home to my T100. The GF's Cole slaw was a hit, they like my shrimp and they were impressed by the homemade Guinness based drink I made. Fortunately, no one got too tipsy or drunk.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So the topic of cell phones came up in the room very briefly, and one of my sisters friends asked me if I had an iPhone and I smiled and said "No". He was shocked! Guess he was used to seeing how much my sister was an apple person and thought I was the same. I think he was more impressed when I said I haven't owned an iPhone in 3 years.

Gotta enjoy having what not many people have in a Lumia. Different is good...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm needling the GF because I think she is now tired of hearing me talk about the 920's low light prowess and may be a bit jealous. So she was taking pictures of the food on her S4, and while they came out very nice, I still liked my 920's shots. I'm very curious to see the improvements Lumia Black will bring to this thing.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So Black Friday is here and I'm seeing all these deals. I don't plan to go crazy, but there are a few things I want to go so I will wait until when the GF and I go one of the NJ malls tomorrow (she is spending the weekend by me). Personally, if one was looking to upgrade and didn't mind buying a phone on,contract, this is one of the best weekends to do so...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh, my sister is doing a No Buy Black Friday party. She does this yearly as a community kinda get together to help people focus on not getting too caught up in the materialism of this shopping weekend. I like the idea and often try to support her stuff, but at the end of the day, as long as people focus on being smart with their shopping, much of the materialism can be toned down...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, I guess I'm putting in my higher post count now because I may not be posting as much this weekend. Sometimes is cooler to post like that...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The GF really enjoyed herself last night. It was a very intimate dinner amongst a small group of 8. 98% of the food was made from scratch, nothing processed. No one missed the fact that there wasn't any turkey or that the food wasn't heavy either.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I may have scored some points last night by flooring my sister and the GF this way. So we had to go around the room and say something we were thankful for, and it so happened that I was sitting between them both. So I said I was thankful"for being able to sit with two women that are important to me". They both were stunned and smiled for like the next 5 minutes non stop...sometimes the truth is cool like that...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, on page 1800 in the app, I ended up with the 18000th post. I'd like to thank the lack of traffic and no random interruptions for this wonderful opportunity. I'd say something else more clever, but I think that may do the trick...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo