WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, on page 1800 in the app, I ended up with the 18000th post. I'd like to thank the lack of traffic and no random interruptions for this wonderful opportunity. I'd say something else more clever, but I think that may do the trick...

Congratulations you win one post from me!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I'll post pictures of the food when I get home to my T100. The GF's Cole slaw was a hit, they like my shrimp and they were impressed by the homemade Guinness based drink I made. Fortunately, no one got too tipsy or drunk.

hehehehe well everyone likes a good drink :p and shrimp for that matter

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The GF really enjoyed herself last night. It was a very intimate dinner amongst a small group of 8. 98% of the food was made from scratch, nothing processed. No one missed the fact that there wasn't any turkey or that the food wasn't heavy either.
who needs turkey ,..... its over rated :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I may have scored some points last night by flooring my sister and the GF this way. So we had to go around the room and say something we were thankful for, and it so happened that I was sitting between them both. So I said I was thankful"for being able to sit with two women that are important to me". They both were stunned and smiled for like the next 5 minutes non stop...sometimes the truth is cool like that...
you handled that very smooth like XD I wonder if that won you brownie points

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

am I the only one who felt in love with Jolla running Sailfish OS? :) I find this phone really sexy and attractive. If Jolla had a bit higher screen resolution and camera similar to Nokia Lumia 920 I would definitely buy it!!!

http://youtu.be/feYgWvGT0AA

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I do think the Jolla phone is nice, but I don't think it will take off, like WebOS.

You read my mind. Still love WebOS, and Jolla may be just as nice, but it takes more than a slick looking UI to break the stranglehold on the market. Ask RIM and MSFT abut this one...

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

It is likely to happen, but we will see :) as far as I don't care about apps, I would be worried about future software updates (sharing the fate of N9 if they don't succeed) However it's still a nice device, which provides decent performance and looks lovely. ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz