WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For all we hear about Sailfish, Firefox (or Boot2Gecko), Ubuntu, and Tizen, what are the odds of any of those OS's becoming a serious player? I can see some regional success for one, sorta like how Samsung's "Bada" OS actually had a fairly decent following in a few sections of Europe, but any of those actually even getting to a 5% share is quite the long shot.

Side note, just read this: Samsung working on forming a partnership between Tizen and Firefox OS

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

My wife drug me along on Black Friday....

When I told her a couple weeks ago I would go if her usual partner couldn't get off work, I didn't think she would take me serious.

Early on (before noon), it was ugly and just stupid busy. But I swear, at Noon and one minute, everything calmed down.

Not sure, but I do not think that is a good sign for retailers.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
My wife drug me along on Black Friday....

When I told her a couple weeks ago I would go if her usual partner couldn't get off work, I didn't think she would take me serious.

Early on (before noon), it was ugly and just stupid busy. But I swear, at Noon and one minute, everything calmed down.

Not sure, but I do not think that is a good sign for retailers.
Your wife drugged you? Noooooooo

Okay, seriously, this is better for the retailers. Less money to spend on security, more money to spend on discounting unsold Surface RTs.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

am I the only one who felt in love with Jolla running Sailfish OS? :) I find this phone really sexy and attractive. If Jolla had a bit higher screen resolution and camera similar to Nokia Lumia 920 I would definitely buy it!!!

http://youtu.be/feYgWvGT0AA
The UI is simply too unintuitive right now.

I'd prefer a more purist approach to the UI - more focus on what the N9 did, and less confusing gestures.
(Seriously, the squircle icons would bring back a lot of users)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Very happy with my PS4 been using it for 6 to 8 hours just warm, a lot more cooler than my PS3!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Surprised to see this...
y5e5agev.jpg

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk 4

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The UI is simply too unintuitive right now.

I'd prefer a more purist approach to the UI - more focus on what the N9 did, and less confusing gestures.
(Seriously, the squircle icons would bring back a lot of users)
I don't know what it is but it reminds me of a nokia lumia phone o.o

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Considering that this is beach volleyball...

The players are always scratching the Surface!
*hides from angry mob*
lol I just got what you meant XD * picks up pitchfork* so what is this surface you speak off ... some kind of witch craft ......

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sometimes I wish there was something for me to do every night instead of doing the same thing :straight: bing points,pandora,wpc, and then play super smash bros ...kind of gets respective while .... :eek:rly:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077