WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think im going to watch some anime that's what I did when I took a break from playing mmorpg and before I met my ex .... yup looks like im going to stick with anime for the next 2 years o.o

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ok so my little sister told me that a friend of hers bought a surface rt on black Friday and then said that he didn't like it because he couldn't edit documents so he's going to return it for an ipad because the couple who is visiting and staying in their house, looked fun and said he could edit documents on the iPad ..... that just blows my mind thinking that you can edit documents on an iPad ....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I mean really just because everyone has an ipad that means you can edit documents .... im sorry if im sounding a little rude but when you think that way I just feel the need to call that person out if I had a dollar for every time an iPad user had to use my surface just to edit and save to a usb drive and type on my surface I would be on rich college student.. why oh why are we filled with people who think that way ..... I mean sure there are people who just like things that work but really an ipad that can format and edit documents .... now I heard it all. but hey its apple the king of marketing :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just saw that the TV show Nikita still exists. I watched it in the beginning, but after a few episodes I thought it was really lacking quality. I thought it wouldn't make it much longer. However I like Maggie Q, so about my second thought was: "Good for her!"

Lindsy Fonesca (yeah, I had to look up her name) is one of the prettiest women I have seen in show-business, so good for her too!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Europeans always say Americans are arrogant because they know only little European countries. There's just an article on a Swiss newspaper writing about this. Personally I think Europeans are arrogant, expecting people from other continents to know Europe. I would have immense troubles to name American states (which are as big as European countries) or worse, to name African countries for example. And my education wasn't too bad.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Europeans always say Americans are arrogant because they know only little European countries. There's just an article on a Swiss newspaper writing about this. Personally I think Europeans are arrogant, expecting people from other continents to know Europe. I would have immense troubles to name American states (which are as big as European countries) or worse, to name African countries for example. And my education wasn't too bad.

http://youtu.be/Cey35bBWXls

I could easily fill a blank map with country names pointing their capitals :) but I've had extended geography classes in High School. Also I used to play a lot of games such as Hearts of Iron 2 or its refreshed version - Darkest Hour. Those were my favorite games, even now I play them sometimes.... just to lead Third Reich to glorious victory, or crush whole Europe with CCCP's Red Army :):):)

Screenshot: http://pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/article/577/577912/hearts-of-iron-ii-20050107111045314-000.jpg

Note: Darkest Hour includes is way better due to Improvements and revised map partition (hundreds of additional small sub-provinces, instead of those presented on screenshot)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I could easily fill a blank map with country names pointing their capitals :) but I've had extended geography classes in High School. Also I used to play a lot of games such as Hearts of Iron 2 or its refreshed version - Darkest Hour. Those were my favorite games, even now I play them sometimes.... just to lead Third Reich to glorious victory, or crush whole Europe with CCCP's Red Army :):):)

I know Europe very well geographically, mostly because I have traveled most of it. If I hear the name of an US state I can point out if it is East, West or central USA, that's about it.

The girl might not know geography, but she seems nice enough ;-)

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
The girl might not know geography, but she seems nice enough ;-)

If I was a tribal guy I would say that woman is meant to cook for a man, that's why haha

+ I used to conquer near east to fulfill country oil needs :p + oil plants in Romania, Ploiești. Did you know that those plants were one of the main sources of oil for Nazi armies?

http://www.memecenter.com/fun/921850/tic-tac-toe

http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/advantage-of-living-in-switzerland.jpg

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

News of the day, I need a recommendation of a good IPS monitor suitable for gaming and graphic design and I also need a Steelcase Leap V1 chair.

Who can advise me or hook me up!?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
News of the day, I need a recommendation of a good IPS monitor suitable for gaming and graphic design and I also need a Steelcase Leap V1 chair.

AOC do great monitors I got a 1080p AOC monitor which is brilliant and also look at ASUS.

I have an X-Rocker gaming chair.

I always look at amazon for such items.

Those steelcase chair are hard to find.

DBDev

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site

I have the Dell P2314H and I love it! :smile:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It is incredible how stupid relationships of young adults are written in popular books and movies. Talking about The Mortal Instruments movie. Or are there people behaving like this? Or are they just supposed to be much younger in the book than the actors in the movies? But then they were pretty bluntly talking about sex, so that can't be it.

Well, we will never know.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

It is incredible how stupid relationships of young adults are written in popular books and movies. Talking about The Mortal Instruments movie. Or are there people behaving like this? Or are they just supposed to be much younger in the book than the actors in the movies? But then they were pretty bluntly talking about sex, so that can't be it.

Well, we will never know.
Then again, only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity.

(Yes, this is from Albert Einstein's saying.)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Then again, only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity.

(Yes, this is from Albert Einstein's saying.)

LaRUE has this in his signature.

I was always wondering if he said this in German or English. He was natively German speaking but lived for a long time in the USA.

I found this German version of the quote though: "Zwei Dinge sind unendlich: Das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit. Aber bei dem Universum bin ich mir noch nicht ganz sicher."

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Have a look at the monitors EIZO make. I know they use them in all the major gaming championships

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon folks. Just a quick check-in. I'm listening to all this Galaxy stuff from my GF. Her mom owns a S3, she owns a S4, and one of her sisters jus got the Note 3 and the Gear watch. Everyone is going galaxy gaga. While I'm happy for them, especially since each phone was the right fit for each of them, I'm still excited where MSFT is going, because WP8 really isn't for everyone...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99