WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Good afternoon folks. Just a quick check-in. I'm listening to all this Galaxy stuff from my GF. Her mom owns a S3, she owns a S4, and one of her sisters jus got the Note 3 and the Gear watch. Everyone is going galaxy gaga. While I'm happy for them, especially since each phone was the right fit for each of them, I'm still excited where MSFT is going, because WP8 really isn't for everyone...

My flame owns an iPhone, that means the chances are high she doesn't read this forum. I guess that's good ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My flame owns an iPhone, that means the chances are high she doesn't read this forum. I guess that's good ;-)

That's good. It means she cannot bust you for being on the forum at work as much as you are. Sometimes having a safe haven is important...😊...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Okay, I am trying not to "Mobile Geek" out.

I have accepted that even though it is time to upgrade my family, they will stay on Androids. Just accepted it. However, as I start to talk to them:

-My wife- who's only 2 requirements is as large as a screen as possible and a credit card reader for her device- has fallen in love with the L1520. I also got to tell her 2 smaller companies now have actual credit card readers for WP8. As she has a PayPal reader, may not want to switch off of that, this is still a long shot, but she is at least considering coming back to WP.

-My Daughter wants a yellow 1020. She wants the camera. She wants a yellow phone. :evil:

-My son thinks a phone that is not black is a great idea. He just wants games, and does not want me to spend a ton of money on his upgrade (he is good that way). We are going to look at all the games available on WP8, and he is open to the idea of a red or yellow L920 for basically free on contract. Also, he kinda likes the idea of having something different from everyone else. :evil:

I may be gettin ahead of myself, because in the end- my Wife may choose against switching readers, my Daughter may choose against the L1020 just based on the Facebook app not being as good on WP as Android, and my son may just want games not available on WP. I want them to be happy more then I want them on WP.

BUT.... if I can do both....

MUW-HA-HA-HA-HA........

Oh, I will so steer them to WP!!!!!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

My first post in a while
Dude... unacceptable!! WPC needs sinime sightings!!

Just because you got banned on that other thread in the "Off Topics" area, doesn't mean you are supposed to actually go away!!

HONEST!! IT IS JUST A JOKE!!!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I have accepted that even though it is time to upgrade my family, they will stay on Androids. Just accepted it. However, as I start to talk to them:

-My wife- who's only 2 requirements is as large as a screen as possible and a credit card reader for her device- has fallen in love with the L1520. I also got to tell her 2 smaller companies now have actual credit card readers for WP8. As she has a PayPal reader, may not want to switch off of that, this is still a long shot, but she is at least considering coming back to WP.

-My Daughter wants a yellow 1020. She wants the camera. She wants a yellow phone. :evil:

-My son thinks a phone that is not black is a great idea. He just wants games, and does not want me to spend a ton of money on his upgrade (he is good that way). We are going to look at all the games available on WP8, and he is open to the idea of a red or yellow L920 for basically free on contract. Also, he kinda likes the idea of having something different from everyone else. :evil:

I may be gettin ahead of myself, because in the end- my Wife may choose against switching readers, my Daughter may choose against the L1020 just based on the Facebook app not being as good on WP as Android, and my son may just want games not available on WP. I want them to be happy more then I want them on WP.

MUW-HA-HA-HA-HA........

Good luck with that. I say that as someone who successfully got a person to get the 920 over the 808 PureView.

*sobs* That was a huge mistake. I wanted an 808 myself. *sobs uncontrollably*

Sent from my Lumia 620 using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

MUW-HA-HA-HA-HA........

may the wp8 force be with you ..... always :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well im taking a break and wanted to check up with what I missed and then I was watching a review on the 925 and some compared the 925 to the iPhone 5s and said it was too big and the screen is too big and said if she wanted big phone she would of gone with an iPad mini o.o... wtf * sigh* I don't get people at all nokia lumia 925 vs iphone 5s.PNG

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

well im taking a break and wanted to check up with what I missed and then I was watching a review on the 925 and some compared the 925 to the iPhone 5s and said it was too big and the screen is too big and said if she wanted big phone she would of gone with an iPad mini o.o... wtf * sigh* I don't get people at all View attachment 50960

I'm betting she has a Note III :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm betting she has a Note III :p

nope shes an apple fan because since she is a girl and likes designer things so she like apple phones because apple is the Gucci in smartphones ... at that moment I just faceplamed and then thought ,...... when it comes to tech .....why are people so dense o.o??

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

you know what .... snowmuts avatar fits on his writing style :p I mean the way the dog is looking and how he posts here just match XD

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ahhhh, reading Windows Phone Central and dreaming of a shiny new Lumia 929......... what a life!

hahahaha I would want it too but its only on Verizon :crying: if only there was a gsm phone of the 929 I would get it in a heart beat but I will miss the mico sd and removable batter in my 810

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

dang it im really wanting the 822 just because of the 16 gb + sd card ....... GAHH XD I will wait until I know windows 8.1 is released from Verizon

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so looks like paul walker died in a car crash..... bummer ..... sort of ironic that he dies on a car crash when he would be in movies with fast cars ..... still sad that he is now dead :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel