WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah, my wife is a little upset about Paul's death. I guess they'll have to change the script or can the new Fast and Furious movie they were in the process of filming.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

so looks like paul walker died in a car crash..... bummer ..... sort of ironic that he dies on a car crash when he would be in movies with fast cars ..... still sad that he is now dead :/

I had no idea he died until you said so, quite surprising and saddening to hear. :\

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I had no idea he died until you said so, quite surprising and saddening to hear. :\

well it was like a wtf moment when I looked at the article I thought it was a friend or a movie thing but when I read the whole article I didn't believe it so I looked for more info and yes hes gone now ... * pours out a little soda*

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

On a brighter tone, i find it quite awesome to find out that the HTC HD2 can run Android 4.4!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, my wife is a little upset about Paul's death. I guess they'll have to change the script or can the new Fast and Furious movie they were in the process of filming.

I was writing something about this, then my computer crashed, so I will only write the last part again: May he rest in peace.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

On a brighter tone, i find it quite awesome to find out that the HTC HD2 can run Android 4.4!

The should have kept the built quality of the HD2, thinking about my 8X.

Well, I hope I'll get it back soon anyway.

I'm not sure why this computer is crashing that much. It could be the video card or Windows 8.1. I don't mind too much, I only use it when I visit my mother and it's very old. Still, crashing computers are never fun.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The should have kept the built quality of the HD2, thinking about my 8X.

Well, I hope I'll get it back soon anyway.

I'm not sure why this computer is crashing that much. It could be the video card or Windows 8.1. I don't mind too much, I only use it when I visit my mother and it's very old. Still, crashing computers are never fun.

well if I were assuming that you just recently bought the gfx card I would put the blame on the gfx card :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

so looks like paul walker died in a car crash..... bummer ..... sort of ironic that he dies on a car crash when he would be in movies with fast cars ..... still sad that he is now dead :/

that's the same thing the GF said when I showed her the article...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I mean, it should since 4.4 is supposedly designed to run on lower memory devices. I know it has almost 500MB RAM, so no shockers there...

That was the best dev friendly phone of the modern era to this point. Nothing is even close. It is a real High Tech Computer indeed...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20131201_004.jpg
    WP_20131201_004.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 9

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99