WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I use my mother's 30 years old former bike to get to work every day.

Yeah but you live in a bike friendly country. Here in the UK bike riders get killed on an almost daily basis. Also where BP lives I wouldn't want to ride a bike anywhere. It's too far from anywhere to be of any use.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey BP here's some cake... well it's the cake I had on the weekend but it's all good. :)

Apple custard cake with vanilla cream:

Aviary Photo_130304645900242682[1].jpg

Pecan tart with caramel(I know its not really cake):

Aviary Photo_130304647620774217[1].jpg

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yeah but you live in a bike friendly country. Here in the UK bike riders get killed on an almost daily basis. Also where BP lives I wouldn't want to ride a bike anywhere. It's too far from anywhere to be of any use.

I grew up on the countryside. When I was 14 I had a moped, with 16 I had a scooter, and with 18 I owned a car. A few years later I moved into a town, where I exchanged the car with public transport to get to the bigger city. And now all I have is a bike, living in this city ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have three xmas lunches next week... All I need now is one on Monday and I'm set for the whole week. o_O

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

*sigh* if msft is serious about the whole file manager thing .... I EXPECT a lot of people to complain that its not as good as android and blah blah blah and also for adding apps in micro SD I have a feeling a lot of people are going to put a very cheep sd card and later complain my phone is crashing a lot ...or its too slow now ..... I just have a feeling :eck:

Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

*sigh* if msft is serious about the whole file manager thing .... I EXPECT a lot of people to complain that its not as good as android and blah blah blah and also for adding apps in micro SD I have a feeling a lot of people are going to put a very cheep sd card and later complain my phone is crashing a lot ...or its too slow now ..... I just have feeling :eck:

People are always complaining. The grass is always greener on the other side. This is just human.

I like to complain about phones. I don't have much else to complain about. I think I'm one of the happiest people on this planet and this is not even a joke.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

People are always complaining. The grass is always greener on the other side. This is just human.

I like to complain about phones. I don't have much else to complain about. I think I'm one of the happiest people on this planet and this is not even a joke.

and as for me I don't like to complian about phones because I know what im getting into :wink: but its not about me :p but it will get very irritating seeing people on the forums says " not as good as android going back " or " sd card crashed my phone please help" stuff like that but if msft does make it work properly then I guess it will be cool ..right :eek:rly:

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

*sigh* if msft is serious about the whole file manager thing .... I EXPECT a lot of people to complain that its not as good as android and blah blah blah and also for adding apps in micro SD I have a feeling a lot of people are going to put a very cheep sd card and later complain my phone is crashing a lot ...or its too slow now ..... I just have feeling :eck:

people will complain. There's no doubt about it. No one can please everyone all the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786