WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I saw some people who wanted to buy a T100 and said "Oh, if it was for $299, I'd buy it". Guess what - MSFT had the 64GB version on a Cyber Monday deal for $299! Naturally, it was s-o-l-d o-u-t...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I saw some people who wanted to buy a T100 and said "Oh, if it was for $299, I'd buy it". Guess what - MSFT had the 64GB version on a Cyber Monday deal for $299! Naturally, it was s-o-l-d o-u-t...
Wow! That was a great deal. I'm not at all surprised it sold out.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My brain is amazing, yesterday I went to bed without understanding why a person behaved in a way she did, today I woke up and had a perfectly understandable theory.

Now I will check out if it is true (by talking to that person, not doing something creepy).

It's great how active our brains are while sleeping.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My brain is amazing, yesterday I went to bed without understanding why a person behaved in a way she did, today I woke up and had a perfectly understandable theory.

Now I will check out if it is true (by talking to that person, not doing something creepy).

It's great how active our brains are while sleeping.
oh sure he says something I would say its ok but when I say something like that I get boohoo's ...... I say that's ageism !!!!! er I don't know if that's a real word anyways

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

while they have proofreading issues ... I try to use different sources just to confirm what I read :)

It was less about the proofreading than about the commercials presented as articles. The badly written texts just made it painfully obvious. Nothing against a positive review, but they even wrote it in the developers name while the apps' were usually of very poor quality.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I've tried a few different types, it all tastes the same to me. Similar to how the different types of beer all taste the same to me, there's just a difference how 'heavy' each drink is. Again, lot's of different types of wine all taste pretty much the same to me.

I think there's something wrong with my taste buds :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786