WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think there's something wrong with my taste buds :p

You're pallet is not broad that's all. My 'tastes' ran late as well. Each person is different. It comes down to how open you are to things and a willingness to keep trying. I am quite particular about the coffee I drink cause there's certain flavours I want from it. I don't like bitterness, I'm more for a smooth rich coffee. As for wine I fall in the sweet/fruity category more than anything. I can't drink beer.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I actually don't know what coffee i had when i had caffeinated (Actual) coffee for the first time a few weeks back...

All i can say is, is it was good! :D

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I decided to try my luck with hip-hop, Eminem with the Marshall Mather LP 2, Not bad, but not something i'd be hyper excited about.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I decided to try my luck with hip-hop, Eminem with the Marshall Mather LP 2, Not bad, but not something i'd be hyper excited about.

It kind of grows on you - its like a mix of his old stuff from LP 1 and some of his newer stuff. Theres some great songs on there and others that I thought were a bit "meh" after the first play but have listened to it a few times now and I like pretty much every track.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I haven't listened to anything from Eminem for ages and have no real interest. I find a lot of hip-hop/rap kind of boring.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I haven't listened to anything from Eminem for ages and have no real interest. I find a lot of hip-hop/rap kind of boring.

Let me clarify something though, if it's playing somewhere I won't complain about it.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

It kind of grows on you - its like a mix of his old stuff from LP 1 and some of his newer stuff. Theres some great songs on there and others that I thought were a bit "meh" after the first play but have listened to it a few times now and I like pretty much every track.

I like some songs on there. Rap God, Bad Guy and Survival aren't too bad, i still like Black Rebel Motorcycle Club (Band) more. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I have heard parts of some of his earlier songs from people at my school and some of my relatives are huge fans of Eminem, but that's about it.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

How can you not forget about his favorite browser?

It starts with M, has a weapon/treecutter in the middle and has the same ending as marathon.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

It's Maxthon.

Let's recap.

BIGPADDY's Likes:
-Sony
-Cake
-Eminem
-Maxthon
-some English FC; I forgot waht is it.
Dislikes:
-tri-tip
-tri-tip
-tri-tip