WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I bet no one can guess how old I am :evil: and if anyone guesses right ... they will be able to have a day named after them in my kingdom ... cept for RUE he already has one:cool: .

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's just food, get over it.

Just to clarify, tri-tip is a beef sandwich?

well tri-tip is more like a steak that is cooked in a smoked barrel with wood chips ( depends how they like their tri tip and where they are from in the U.S) but tri-tip can be made into a sandwhich with American cheese, lettuce , mustard, mayonnaise, and pickles

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well tri-tip is more like a steak that is cooked in a smoked barrel with wood chips ( depends how they like their tri tip) but tri-tip can be made into a sandwhich with American cheese, lettuce , mustard, mayonnaise, and pickles

So in reality it's a cut of beef. I did a search on it before and I thought I was wrong because you were comparing it to cake... So I thought it was some special desert.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So in reality it's a cut of beef. I did a search on it before and I thought I was wrong because you were comparing it to cake... So I thought it was some special desert.

most of the time when I eat tri-tip its served cold but it tastes better when its warm with baked beans :love:

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

:straight: ehhhh you are right on how old I am,..... ehhhhhhhh o.o im a little shocked that you knew that ..... are you sure you cant read minds :wink:

I'm familiar with college age in the US. I gathered you were 1st or 2nd year.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Curious with all the drivers license talk. How old do you have to be to get a license in the UK?

You can get a provisional permit when your 17 which you can starting practicing and to take your theory then you have to be 18 to do your practical test.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Dance course was fun. Only one evening left. But my friend and I plan to take the advanced one next year, if she makes it back in time from Africa. Would be nice, now we know the basics and it would be great to improve on them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb