WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Random text drive by.....

pew-pew-pew21.jpg

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I just kicked over to our news site, which usually I just read the articles and move on. But on the European Commission clears deal between Microsoft and Nokia, purchase moves forward | Windows Phone Central article, there were some interesting comments, including dozens of members calling out a "DJCBS" member which is apparently not a big fan of the purchase.

I understand the world of posting, and that blogs can get nasty from time to time. It is why I avoid "Reddit" like a dirty truckstop bathroom. Something as industry changing as MS buying the Nokia hardware division is bound to stir up bitter feelings, especially after all the "Elop is a Trojan Horse" debates of the last 4 years. I am willing to accept some arguments and "end of days" style rants from as big as that.

I just hope our forums do not spiral to name calling and calling out individual members as our OS grows in popularity and this site adds more members. I like our community. Heck, we can even disagree and still have fun with it right now. (For instance, all you people who continue to see cake as more important of a product then fresh baked pies. I love all you all, despite your amazingly foolish food stance.)

Just would bum me out if one evening I was cruising WPC and realized it wasn't fun anymore.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh no you didn't... You brought Cake versus Pie into this? BP will tear your eyes out defending cake. You were given fair warning. 😉

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Blasphemy!

Thou hast befouled this thread with words that thou shall not utter! Ye hast defiled the name of the one and true holy. That which is made of cream cheese and can withstand the fires of hell itself! Hailing from a sinful place known by it's initials NY there is but one and only one true dessert... NY style cheesecake!

cherrycheesecake.jpg

Behold it's glory! It's divine essence! Seek ye not to befoul such beauty again!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I am in the radioactive lab, doing a very important experiment with a lot of waiting time. There are more enjoyable things.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I am in the radioactive lab, doing a very important experiment with a lot of waiting time. There are more enjoyable things.

Can we call you 'Radioactive Man' just for today??? Please? What's your super power?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

And fire it at people?

Sometimes. If I have eaten too many onions or beans.

So, multiple stomachs. Anything else?

If I concentrate very hard, I can be nice to people. I can't hear the rain making pictures as Deardevil can though. However I still can see, so that's an advantage and I don't need to hear the rain producing a visual output.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb