WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

A truthful saying for sahib, not everyone can eat tri-tip but everyone can eat some form of cake. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

that's a sad but truthful thing :cry: not everyone will the know the joy of tri-tip :crying:

How about the millions if cows killed each year so you can have tri-tip? I'm not a vegan or vegetarian but I personally think our meat consumption is out of control.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

How about the millions if cows killed each year so you can have tri-tip? I'm not a vegan or vegetarian but I personally think our meat consumption is out of control.

I love meat, but Americans eat WAY too much, and some meats are disgusting and bad for you.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

to be honest I don't eat much meat I mean sure I eat but most of the time I eat rice, some beans , bread but once I week I eat meat like a hamburger with cheese or a pizza with peperoni or tri-tip!:cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I thought this was funny :p I found this on the crackberry site ... im noit making fun of this person but what he or she posted was funny :p the article was about that blackberry could of used bieber to market their product but the head guy said they didn't need much marketing but as we can see it went bad and on the comment section a person this this " He'd be like 'Berry, 'Berry, 'Berry, OHHHHH! Like 'Berry, 'Berry, 'Berry, NOOOOO! Like 'Berry, 'Berry, 'Berry, OHHHHH! I thought you'd always be mine, mine"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99