WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Have you ever looked at the currently active users number at the bottom of the forums list from here, then checked imore? Might explain why we are so awesome.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Have you ever looked at the currently active users number at the bottom of the forums list from here, then checked imore? Might explain why we are so awesome.

Our OS may be not as popular, but our users have a strong dedication for the platform, and for WPCentral.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Were are the most AWESOME OUT OF ALL THE MN FORUM!!!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

LOL, quite a few more here. Although android central is larger, it's only about 3x more, which doesn't match up when comparing market share.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

one this is for sure .... WWE is funny XD I know its not real wrestling but its just funny because how they do it :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

ohhhhhhh you think tri-tip is your ally , you merely adopted the tri-tip, I was born it in ... ...........molded by it . I didn't taste the tri-tip until I was already a man but by then it was nothing to me but tasty !!!!!!:evil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

WHERE'S THE TRI-TIP WHERE IS IT ....YOU WOULD NEVER GIVE IT TO AN ORDINARY BP WHERE IS IT ,WHERE'S THE TRI-TIP .. * shakes fist then punches a stuffed bear* WHERE IS IT, WHERE IS IT * the bear falls* then picks it up* tell me WHERE is the tri-tip...THEN you have my permission to eat cake

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Arrrr beer I missed you!

I had to bake a cake tonight, so now I'm cosy at home and I'm watching a Nickelback video clip. It's very interesting, I even enjoy it. I don't really see the problem that people have with this band. Of course they created one song and since then they release it every year a few times under another name. But still, it's enjoyable.

My spell checker doesn't know the word cosy. Interesting. Ah, I see, cosy is British, it wants me to write cozy. Cosy reminds me of this:

Two-dimensional nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb