WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I had to bake a cake tonight, so now I'm cosy at home and I'm watching a Nickelback video clip. It's very interesting, I even enjoy it. I don't really see the problem that people have with this band. Of course they created one song and since then they release it every year a few times under another name. But still, it's enjoyable.

My spell checker doesn't know the word cosy. Interesting. Ah, I see, cosy is British, it wants me to write cozy. Cosy reminds me of this:

Two-dimensional nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That not the cosy I think of! ;)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

haha that's 100x times better than Obi Wan vs Anakin! This scratch on his chest is awesome, just came with hyper realistic sound of T-Shirt being splitted haha gotta see this in 720p, satisfaction guaraanted.
Best quality for the best moments:
Captain Kirk vs. Spock - High Quality - YouTube

Definitely better than Obi Wan vs Anakin I watch the full episode yesterday digitally remastered definitely watching it again tonight!

For those that haven't seen the episode watch it and the fight alot longer than this.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I guess no one posted here since bp ... hmm well its always like this on Fridays - Sunday XD

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

group of death.PNGfor once I feel sorry for the U.S for the world cup XD I never knew they could end up with such a hard group :p but then again the U.S could be a good team this year

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I had to bake a cake tonight, so now I'm cosy at home and I'm watching a Nickelback video clip. It's very interesting, I even enjoy it. I don't really see the problem that people have with this band. Of course they created one song and since then they release it every year a few times under another name. But still, it's enjoyable.

My spell checker doesn't know the word cosy. Interesting. Ah, I see, cosy is British, it wants me to write cozy. Cosy reminds me of this:

Two-dimensional nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm using UK English on my PC.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm using UK English on my PC.

I often choose randomly when I set the language. After I had some red underlines I know if I have to write color or colour. It's rare I'm surprised by a word like cozy or cosy. Cozy with z just looks wrong somehow...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I often choose randomly when I set the language. After I had some red underlines I know if I have to write color or colour. It's rare I'm surprised by a word like cozy or cosy. Cozy with z just looks wrong somehow...
When I'm using Microsoft Office, "color" automatically gets corrected to "colour" if my language is UK English.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I stayed up for 2 reasons 1) too see if I would see snow in the valley but sadly it's didn't snow :( it was sooo close too 2) me and my friend were texting each other saying who would stay up the longest and I think I won >:) anyways now I'm off to sleep ...good night and good morning :p

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Another word that just looks wrong to me is "canceled", even though it is the typical spelling in the US. The typical UK spelling is "cancelled".

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Well I stayed up for 2 reasons 1) too see if I would see snow in the valley but sadly it's didn't snow :( it was sooo close too 2) me and my friend were texting each other saying who would stay up the longest and I think I won >:) anyways now I'm off to sleep ...good night and good morning :p

Maybe there will be snow when you wake up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss