WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Bigpaddy a bigoted bigot? This is outrageous, I can't believe what WP is saying here! I knew the spelling function is sometimes terrible, but this is an insult!

Not sure if you are joking or not, but look at the first suggestion. Don't look at the other two.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

So close to getting a SONY XPERIA Z1 on ebay just have to wait for tomorrow to start my attack!!!

They will never see it coming! :evil: :devil:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

So close to getting a SONY XPERIA Z1 on ebay just have to wait for tomorrow to start my attack!!!

They will never see it coming! :evil: :devil:

You're moving to the Droid side of the force. :p

We're gonna have to beg Sony to make a Windows Phone! :p

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

If your productivity is based on MS Office. Yes, the Surface is much more productive. Every other area? No chance, the possibilities with the iOS app selection are just far greater.

Productivity or entertainment ?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

hmm after having a day of studying, playing a game on my ipod then watching the first fast and furious then listing to Thomas Neman - any other name made me think of my ex a year ago befpre we first started to go out........WHOA I remember to much :p heck that's my only strength I have ..and that is to remember past events I mean I can even tell you all what I ate 5 weeks ago :p it was a mula with chicken ( a flower tortilla with some chicken and cheese ) hmm im craving one now

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

hmm after having a day of studying, playing a game on my ipod then watching the first fast and furious then listing to Thomas Neman - any other name made me think of my ex a year ago befpre we first started to go out........WHOA I remember to much :p heck that's my only strength I have ..and that is to remember past events I mean I can even tell you all what I ate 5 weeks ago :p it was a mula with chicken ( a flower tortilla with some chicken and cheese ) hmm im craving one now

Seems like you miss your ex. I'm sorry man. :'(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Seems like you miss your ex. I'm sorry man. :'(

yeah that's why I eat tri-tip :p because I try not to eat anything asain related or she comes up .... that's why I stoped eating anything Vietnam or Chinese food and went with American/ Mexican food and im still craving a mula now !!!! :grincry:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

while I was watching videos I started to think that nokia is more of the going out type like parties , games, concerts stuff like that , but Samsung I think is more of the business style because of how reserved it is and the htc is more of daily drive type .....its what i think and im wondering what you all think:smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb