WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

im starting to think Pandora knows what music im into. i think this was in American beauty and finding nemo :cool:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I bought Metro Last Light in a Steam sale, and I think it's the greatest game I have played in ages. The atmosphere is just incredible.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I bought Metro Last Light in a Steam sell, and I think it's the greatest game I have played in ages. The atmosphere is just incredible.
That's excellent. I obviously missed the sale, since it's $39.99 now. I'll add it to my wishlist, since that's too expensive now.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That's excellent. I obviously missed the sale, since it's $39.99 now. I'll add it to my wishlist, since that's too expensive now.

It was 10.19 EUR a few days ago. It's not too new anymore, so it will probably be on sale again soon :)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

The winter steam sale is going to no doubt make me very poor. I already have a backlog to get through!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The winter steam sale is going to no doubt make me very poor. I already have a backlog to get through!

I liked Metro 2033 very much, so I was looking forward to Last Light. However I don't trust myself anymore when it comes to gaming, so I wasn't sure I'd like it really and I didn't want to buy it for the full price. For these cases I always wait for the Steam sales ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It is really cold here, currently -6?C. High temperature today is only supposed to be 0?C. 

This made me just realize that today is again a beautiful day. Yesterday I was sitting with a friend in the sun at the river, and it felt very warm and comfortable. And this in December...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I also just realized that I will have really a hard time buying a Windows Phone not having the 720p aspect ratio. This system just works so much better with the longer screen.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I like Ray from phonearena and also the SONY XPERIA Z1!

was impressed by it when I went to the Sony store a few weeks back. If I were heavy into Android, I'd love to own either that or the Nexus 5. I actually wouldn't mind getting a Xperia Z on the cheap and may do so at some point.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

was impressed by it when I went to the Sony store a few weeks back. If I were heavy into Android, I'd love to own either that or the Nexus 5. I actually wouldn't mind getting a Xperia Z on the cheap and may do so at some point.

I'm getting more involve with SONY ecosystem so I looking for a good price xperia z1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)