WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

j'ai fini le examen :p kidding well no im not I mean I finished a test in my cisco class but I stil have a test for my French class

Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

God, I'm tired, and I really should read this publication until tomorrow. It's quite complex and not really my field. Well, I still have time to procrastinate.

Just as an announcement: I really love my HTC 8X. It's such great hardware (when it's working).

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I love the new (old) direction of the Mentalist. The Red John finally wasn't great, but it was time to finish it and start something new. Now the show can go back to it's fun and clever roots, the latest episode was a great start for that!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone heard about this:

"YouTube user GhostlyRich posted a video on YouTube in early December that showed that his Samsung Galaxy S4 caught fire while charging. While the battery did not explode (thankfully) you can clearly see the charging port is burnt. To no surprise, a burnt charging point rendered the device useless and seeing that the Phone is still under warranty, you would think Samsung would simply exchange the device and make good with the consumer to fix the issue.

Wrong. What Samsung has done, foolishly, is sent the user a document saying that they will exchange his defective device only after he pulls his initial video from YouTube. If Samsung was unaware of how the Internet works, it?s about to find out that trying to quiet the user will result in a black eye for the company."

Full article
http://www.neowin.net/news/samsung-tries-to-silence-user-whose-s4-caught-fire-it-doesnt-go-over-well

video (guy is talking about Samsung's proposition, showing docs sent by Samsung to him):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QHd-_qncEU

Just lol.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm glad I'm living in the times of the internet. Now I can sit cozy at home and look up all the things I don't understand in this paper in a heartbeat. 20 years ago I'd probably be sitting in a library and wasting my time with finding the right book that explains this stuff.

Why should I know what equine glanders is... and to understand plaque formation in this context I had to go back to 1985 and switch to another pathogen than my paper is about.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC261924/pdf/iai00115-0132.pdf

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I read in the articles of WPC they're planning on bringing back the Start menu.... I guess the cavemen won. How depressing.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So I read in the articles of WPC they're planning on bringing back the Start menu.... I guess the cavemen won. How depressing.

I love it and I can't wait. I still prefer my lab's Windows 7 for work to my Windows 8 here at home, just because of the start menu, even though it's gotten much better with Windows 8.1.

Yes, I'm old and conservative, it seems my mind doesn't adapt well to new stuff anymore.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Very depressing however it will help push Windows 8 to business more with this and that you can skip past the start screen (metro ui).

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I love the new (old) direction of the Mentalist. The Red John finally wasn't great, but it was time to finish it and start something new. Now the show can go back to it's fun and clever roots, the latest episode was a great start for that!

I'm an episode before the final of Red John where Patrick Jane get all the suspect in the room, can't wait for tomorrow final!!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I agree!!! ehhh not towards snowflake though :p but it annoys me that if it turns out true I will have to tell my parents and sisters that they have to go back to using the start menu after them getting used to how windows 8 and 8.1 works * sigh* :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos