WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

it was not a good day because we might see the return of the start menu :crying: now all we need to do is make windows 8 have aero and .. oh wait its windows 7 >.>

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I love it and I can't wait. I still prefer my lab's Windows 7 for work to my Windows 8 here at home, just because of the start menu, even though it's gotten much better with Windows 8.1.

Yes, I'm old and conservative, it seems my mind doesn't adapt well to new stuff anymore.

nono its not that :p I think what irks a lot of pro windows 8 ( or at least me) was that many people complained the crap out of windows 8 because " every thing was hidden and hard to learn and you need a touch screen to use it " and wanted windows 8 to be more like windows 7.1 or w/e.. I something wish msft had a backbone to stick to their guns on things they chose

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Some people just can't move on with the past.

Some people just can't move on, due to traffic.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20131210_002.jpg
    WP_20131210_002.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 6

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Some people just can't move on with the past.

Some people just can't move on, due to traffic.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
I like that :p but then again we can get though the traffic if there is patients

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm glad I'm living in the times of the internet. Now I can sit cozy at home and look up all the things I don't understand in this paper in a heartbeat. 20 years ago I'd probably be sitting in a library and wasting my time with finding the right book that explains this stuff.

Why should I know what equine glanders is... and to understand plaque formation in this context I had to go back to 1985 and switch to another pathogen than my paper is about.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC261924/pdf/iai00115-0132.pdf

o.o sounds very complicated but then again im not going for a phD :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

oh oh and a friend today was talking about how windows phone would beat ios if only they had snapchat and honestly I don't blame him for saying that because he wants to switch from his android to a windows phone but he wants snap chat .. I should of said use 6snap but he still wants snapchat :eek:rly:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I just got my iPad Air for school, it's nice, got the 32GB wi-fi model in Space Grey.

Still like the Surface 2 more. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I just got my iPad Air for school, it's nice, got the 32GB wi-fi model in Space Grey.

Still like the Surface 2 more. :)
what!!!!!! dang I would too want to get a tablet for school but good thing you still like your surface ....:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05