WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

In approximately 30 mins I'll be boarding the coach bus that's parked outside the building and take me away to the first of three xmas lunches. Today's is the 'fancy' one. The other two are more local. I'm not even certain what I'm having. It's a 'gastro pub' with fancy sounding food. If it's any good I'll take the wife. :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
In approximately 30 mins I'll be boarding the coach bus that's parked outside the building and take me away to the first of three xmas lunches. Today's is the 'fancy' one. The other two are more local. I'm not even certain what I'm having. It's a 'gastro pub' with fancy sounding food. If it's any good I'll take the wife. :)

If you don't want to take your wife you can always take me. :wink:

Last edited:

ajayden

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site

After reading all the posts above, I am tempted to post here.
Playing scrabble with my,kids

Sent from my RM-875_apac_sea_220 using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If don't want to take your wife you can always take me. :wink:

LOL! It's probably too fancy for you! :p It's not a standard pub. :p I don't even know what I'm going to be eating! :p

Here's what I'm having:

Crab, lemon and chervil cakes with red pepper mayonnaise
Slow cooked feather of beef in Guinness with celeriac Dauphinoise, pumpkin mash and roast Portobello mushroom
Cherry and almond tart with cherry crumble ice cream

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

After reading all the posts above, I am tempted to post here.
Playing scrabble with my,kids

Welcome to the off-topic that's completely off-topic as we have no topics.

Haven't played Scrable in ages. Never was good at spelling.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Heres what today looks like for me. No meetings, no special events or team lunches. Just a day working and learning in the design team. Currently eating lunch. Bit of a dull day today.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Heres what today looks like for me. No meetings, no special events or team lunches. Just a day working and learning in the design team. Currently eating lunch. Bit of a dull day today.

I had seminar in the morning and I have to prepare two presentations. I should fit in some experiments, but I think I'll skip at least one of them and do it tomorrow. Now I have to check some publications to see if I can put my data in a logical context, before I put it into the presentation. Soon I'll have some coffee with a friend, and in the evening I have dance course.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Tomorrow my new Steelcase chair arrives, so looking forward to that. I also just reinstalled BF3 so I can play some with an old friend.

What kind of Dance class are you going to?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. So I'm riding the rails in rush hour (what else is new?)...my trip back home got pushed back a few days. Still haven't felt like reading too much here on the forums as there's still too much to do...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. So I'm riding the rails in rush hour (what else is new?)...my trip back home got pushed back a few days. Still haven't felt like reading too much here on the forums as there's still too much to do...

It was (it's the last time today, but we're planning to take the advanced one) a general beginner's course. We learned Foxtrot, Disco Fox, Cha-Cha-Cha, Waltz, and The Chive.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So its snowing here on the ride from NYC to Connecticut. Its actually quite gorgeous to look at. Perhaps after I finish business, I will take a picture to post here...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

LOL! It's probably too fancy for you! :p It's not a standard pub. :p I don't even know what I'm going to be eating! :p

Here's what I'm having:

Crab, lemon and chervil cakes with red pepper mayonnaise
Slow cooked feather of beef in Guinness with celeriac Dauphinoise, pumpkin mash and roast Portobello mushroom
Cherry and almond tart with cherry crumble ice cream

I can be sophisticated while holding a spoon and a knife.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb