WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It is amazing how I can go from Stamford, CT (MTA Metro North) to Newark NJ (NJ Transit) via NYC (MTA Subway) in 2.5 hours. Yes, three states, 3 major train transfers, no driving on treacherous roads. Yup, a win-win in the face of a snowstorm...(Bing Map my feat to see what I really mean)...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It is amazing how I can go from Stamford, CT (MTA Metro North) to Newark NJ (NJ Transit) via NYC (MTA Subway) in 2.5 hours. Yes, three states, 3 major train transfers, no driving on treacherous roads. Yup, a win-win in the face of a snowstorm...(Bing Map my feat to see what I really mean)...

whoa it looks far

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well you know that feeling when you think someone you used to know and said ill never see them again,..... well..... I found a person that I thought I would never find o.o now I know I won't be able to concrete in class now ... just goes to show the moment you post something on the internet ..... you are there forever :eek:rly: .....blah I feel strange like I have butterflies in my stomach :confused: and it was the girl that I knew from nyc....YIKES

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

well you know that feeling when you think someone you used to know and said ill never see them again,..... well..... I found a person that I thought I would never find o.o now I know I won't be able to concrete in class now ... just goes to show the moment you post something on the internet ..... you are there forever :eek:rly: .....blah I feel strange like I have butterflies in my stomach :confused: and it was the girl that I knew from nyc....YIKES

I started to read this, but my brain shut down halfway through. Can you explain this again? ;-)

Well, you mean concentrate instead of concrete? That would make much more sense!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I started to read this, but my brain shut down halfway through. Can you explain this again? ;-)

Well, you mean concentrate instead of concrete? That would make much more sense!

see what I mean hahahah I cant even spell after finding her on the internet......:confused:

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Hmm, what kind of web site did you find her on? Is it a NSFW site?
:grincry:
JK

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

and just for kicked I thought about it and went to look for my ex ( I never found anyways ) and I found her old myspace .... .YIKES

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I booked the 23rd and 24th off today. That means next week Friday my Christmas holiday begins! Woo!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

whoa it looks far

it is. And to try to drive the straighter route from Stamford CT to mu house under these snowy, icy conditions today would be a lot more grueling. Sometimes it pays to take the train, even when the route looks a little convoluted...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

and just for kicked I thought about it and went to look for my ex ( I never found anyways ) and I found her old myspace .... .YIKES

MySpace? Man, and here I was super excited thinking after you mentioned her here in the forum you ran into her in person a little while after.

Guess I'll temper my enthusiasm and say I'm slightly excited...

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

If you had asked me, this morning, what I'd be doing tonight, I would never have guessed I'd be in line, in the cold, to buy a purse. :'( My wife better be happy.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

it is. And to try to drive the straighter route from Stamford CT to mu house under these snowy, icy conditions today would be a lot more grueling. Sometimes it pays to take the train, even when the route looks a little convoluted...

my most complicated commute was last semester in school I would have to ride one bus in my home town for about 30 min then get to the next city where my school was then I would have to get on another bus and ride for another 20 minutes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99