WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I don't like this kind of publicity stunt. There are enough people having troubles with their Lumias, and they won't get an exchange that easily.

that's true :) I find it kinda funny, because the company which repairs phones for Nokia in Poland (Regnersis)
Is totally unprofessional, there are hundreds of people complaining about quality of service. What is more, they always try to prove that it is your fault, and can't recognize what causes problems just replacing random part (keeping fingers crossed that it will work properly from now) :p also, repairs lasts more than promised period of time, and sometimes they damage or scratch a phone, because they don't store them correctly. What a mess.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Personally I have issues with the diagnosis of ADHD for every other child, including the prescription of Ritalin without any long-term studies. But sometimes after these long and hyperactive monologues by Sahib, I think he should check this ;-)

o.o well he doesn't like sitting or staying in the same place for a long time he gets board. and if he has Ritalin then sahib would be boring

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

He's still hung up on his ex. That takes time to process and could be playing into his one man monologues. Still, if you're gonna suggest Ritalin for Sahib I'm curious what's the wonder drug BP needs to take...

yup sahib does miss his ex and tri-tip :p but today as sahib was sitting in a very comfy chair there was a chick across from him and she was looking his way and so was he :p then before sahib was about to go the girl looks at him and smiled :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

yup sahib does miss his ex and tri-tip :p but today as sahib was sitting in a very comfy chair there was a chick across from him and she was looking his way and so was he :p then before sahib was about to go the girl looks at him and smiled :p

And did you go talk to her?

(I absolutely understand if you didn't, I am terrible at these things. The signs I need from women are almost on the level of "Grab me and kiss me" ;-) )

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And did you go talk to her?

(I absolutely understand if you didn't, I am terrible at these things. The signs I need from women are almost on the level of "Grab me and kiss me" ;-) )

nope sahib just walked away he was too shy at the time :eek:rly: and same here he sometimes think they are a complicated type of human :wink:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sahib is now contemplating if he should so a scientific study to find out if the female species are from a different world :amaze:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

if only his 810 caught on fire and then nokia would give sahib a custom nokia 822 that would work on T-Mobile sahib would be happy :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

sahib is now contemplating if he should so a scientific study to find out if the female species are from a different world :amaze:

Women have fully functional second X chromosome, while men have a crippled Y chromosome with only little information coded on it. No wonder women are more complicated than men. But then again, they are usually also more clever and better in general, so I wouldn't complain about some complexity.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Women have fully functional second X chromosome, while men have a crippled Y chromosome with only little information coded on it. No wonder women are more complicated than men. But then again, they are usually also more clever and better in general, so I wouldn't complain about some complexity.

then that settles it .....BP shall be sahib's lab assistant and they will use snowflakes lab to conduct sahib hypnosis's :evil:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Did you know that women suffer much less from recessive diseases coded on the X chromosome? This makes a lot of sense. Women have two of them, if they have a defect on either, they can compensate with the other one. However men have only one, as the second is the Y chromosome. So they are just ****ed.

That's the reason much more men are colorblind than women.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Did you know that women suffer much less from recessive diseases coded on the X chromosome? This makes a lot of sense. Women have two of them, if they have a defect on either, they can compensate with the other one. However men have only one, as the second is the Y chromosome. So they are just ****ed.

That's the reason much more men are colorblind than women.

o.o now sahib did not know that ......

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Did you get a name or number? Smiles are nice, but you cannot curl up under a blanket in cold weather with a smile...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Did you get a name or number? Smiles are nice, but you cannot curl up under a blanket in cold weather with a smile...

do you have to be right all the time hahaha but I don't think sahib will see that chick again so im not going to put much thought about it :angel:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

if only his 810 caught on fire and then nokia would give sahib a custom nokia 822 that would work on T-Mobile sahib would be happy :p

If my 920 caught on fire, Nokia would replace it. If my 8X caught on fire, HTC may tell me its replacement is on backorder. Those are the breaks, I suppose...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If my 920 caught on fire, Nokia would replace it. If my 8X caught on fire, HTC may tell me its replacement is on backorder. Those are the breaks, I suppose...

than again most of us ( not all ) like that nokia supports their phones and sahib thinks it wins over people :D

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I see somebody has got that self important they are talking about themselves in the third person 😉

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I see somebody has got that self important they are talking about themselves in the third person 

He was talking about me in the third person, asking a question, so I thought I'd response in the third person to make a point. He took the point differently than intended ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans