WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Brunch
gujevy4u.jpg

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk 4

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

@sahib, looks like and being "the one Steelcase" is worlds apart. About $800 in the USA...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The chair I have in the lab is broken. The backrest can't really be adjusted anymore. So I wanted to hand it in for repairs but tried one last time to adjust it, and by chance I got it perfectly! So now I'm just hoping nobody touches this lever and I can keep it that way forever.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

This forum should have a commenting function. I would like to tease posts for their silliness or stupidity without posting offtopic. It would be perfect, like a small button for comments which usually aren't shown to not disturb the flow of the conversation, but still giving me the possibility to write my mean and unnecessary opinion!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well when you advertise it as a feature designed specifically to troll any given post or topic I can't see the downside at all. Expect it implemented next week. :wink:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well when you advertise it as a feature designed specifically to troll any given post or topic I can't see the downside at all. Expect it implemented next week. :wink:

Great, I knew I'd convince you all with my reasonable argumentation ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos