WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
ugh, lol... It happens nowadays, probably he can't find a company to talk with, so he talks to himself :p

Just watching Liveleaks videos on Liveleak+ app highlighted by wpc today. I've got to say I really enjoy videos, but there is a lot of HYPER violent content. :(

Anyway - police chases and shootouts are what I like :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't think we'll hit 20K by the 31st unless sahib and BP have nothing better to do for the next few weeks. I won't be posting much as I have things to do and I'm away for two weeks over xmas.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I liked the first Hobbit much, much more than this one.

For example, I was looking forward to Legolas (one change of the book I thought I'd be absolutely okay with) and he was so... well, don't want to spoil you with more than my disappointment.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I liked the first Hobbit much, much more than this one.

For example, I was looking forward to Legolas (one change of the book I thought I'd be absolutely okay with) and he was so... well, don't want to spoil you with more than my disappointment.

Wait, it came out already? Sorry, I've been so busy with studying.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I am in a gadget dilemma...

1. I am invested heavily on Nikon gears, and Nikon just axed the local distributor in the Philippines. I have a pending order for a Nikon Df. We are now in the dark as to what will happen. I am tempted to change brands, looking at Sony, Canon. Or just go parallel with a Fuji. But none of the Fuji are full frame.

2. I love my HTC 8S. But now I can't send a text message because it only has 14KB left. This is my best sounding mobile phone. I am tempted to get a pre-owned 8X, or get the free iPhone 5C my carrier has been texting me 2x a week. I need LTE, as 3.5G services in this country kinda sucks.

I might have acquired a sahib syndrome, I might be talking to myself...

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I am in a gadget dilemma...

1. I am invested heavily on Nikon gears, and Nikon just axed the local distributor in the Philippines. I have a pending order for a Nikon Df. We are now in the dark as to what will happen. I am tempted to change brands, looking at Sony, Canon. Or just go parallel with a Fuji. But none of the Fuji are full frame.

2. I love my HTC 8S. But now I can't send a text message because it only has 14KB left. This is my best sounding mobile phone. I am tempted to get a pre-owned 8X, or get the free iPhone 5C my carrier has been texting me 2x a week. I need LTE, as 3.5G services in this country kinda sucks.

I might have acquired a sahib syndrome, I might be talking to myself...

As far as cameras go, I'm a Canon guy. Not sure if you're looking to go high or low end, but I'm sure you can find something that catches your eye.

And if the choices are between only the 5c and the 8X, I would go with the 5c all day. The 8X isn't really one of the better Windows Phones out there at this time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12