WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We are getting some serious snow here, and I get to work all weekend in it.

Woo-hoo.

Actually, snow really, really amuses me and I like it. Don't tell anyone. Everyone else is all grumpy like, and I am grinning like a kid.....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

We are getting some serious snow here, and I get to work all weekend in it.

Woo-hoo.

Actually, snow really, really amuses me and I like it. Don't tell anyone. Everyone else is all grumpy like, and I am grinning like a kid.....
I wish I had snow in cali but my ex could make fun of me that I don't get snow unlike iowa ANYWAYS I want snow >:)

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013) - IMDb

An IMDb rating of 8.8. That's higher than the Two Towers.

So I might me the only one who found the action sequences being made like a video game (badly animated and absolutely over the top, one scene could have been a level of Donkey Kong), the romantic triangle implausible and seemingly written by a 14 year old girl making the actors look bad, the added story elements tedious, and I might also be the only one missing plot points left out.

The unnecessary lengths of this movie didn't seem to bother the people either.

Well... I don't know.

Yeah I saw it yesterday and I agree with you for the most part. I left satisfied though. Looking forward to the next one. The actual length of the movie didn't bother me too much, it was just some of the dialogue sections and sequences were drawn out a bit too long for my liking. The time could've been used better in some places. I liked some of the fight sequences, although I was hoping for some larger scale battles like in Two Towers. I guess the finale will deliver on that part.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Wow I just realized you could go directly to the post that you quoted by clicking that icon next to the users name. The random things you learn huh..

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Today I have to get a new micro SIM card for my mother's Lumia 620. The Omnia W had a normal SIM.

I really don't like her provider and I am a little afraid they want to charge me for it. We will see. She is also on a terrible plan, maybe I can change this if I am there anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos