WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

F...... Manchester City smashed Arsenal 6:3 on Eithad Stadium. I love English Premier League, and really admire stadium atmosphere, fans and their commitment to their fav. teams. Amazing!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Of course they charged 40 CHF for the new SIM card. How I hate this company. I swear I will never have anything to do with Sunrise Switzerland!

I have to check other offers, maybe I'll move my mother to another company.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

But that's not even the biggest disappointment today. I heard this song in the radio while driving to the Sunrise store:

Olly Murs - Heart Skips a Beat ft. Rizzle Kicks - YouTube

And I really felt like dancing to this, it's the perfect song for Disco Fox, giving enough time for some advanced moves without stressing my beginner level too much. Even the lyrics make you feel like dancing. So I wanted to see the video to this. I thought this guy would be dancing with a beautiful girl, showing some crazy moves and it would just be great...

And then he is just standing around all the time, with some miner moves from time to time.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, Rihanna is some kind of monster. Well, she just can't sing. Therefore I avoid listening to songs involving her ;-)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I have to book to see the hobbit this week!

I really want to watch it in 48fps in 3D however the only local cinema only does 2D and 3D.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss