WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

illy is why I like aussie hip-hop :cool: if only the US had more artist like him ....I would so enjoy listening to the radio again :evil:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

illy is why I like aussie hip-hop :cool: if only the US had more artist like him ....I would so enjoy listening to the radio again :evil:

I have an important presentation tomorrow. I should prepare... well, let's procrastinate a little.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

o.o I didn't know you procrastinate .... I thought you were a uptight scientist :confused:

Of course I procrastinate.

However I have a list of priorities which I value much more than delaying things. What needs to be done I do right away. I have more than two hours before I want to go to bed, I don't need to practice more than one. And I'm taking care of other things at the moment.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Of course I procrastinate.

However I have a list of priorities which I value much more than delaying things. What needs to be done I do right away. I have more than two hours before I want to go to bed, I don't need to practice more than one. And I'm taking care of other things at the moment.

you know what you should do........ EAT tri-tip!!!!!!!!:evil:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I saw no difference what so ever also and I have 2 1080p monitors. it just goes to show if a game is well optimized it will look great on both consoles

I see a difference. Mostly in this dark level the PS4 looks better. Still, both look worse than Crysis from 2007 on a good PC.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I see a difference. Mostly in this dark level the PS4 looks better. Still, both look worse than Crysis from 2007 on a good PC.

I saw that to but I didn't think it was worth pointing out unless during game play you will be putting your face on the tv screen and say " oh man I have to return my xbox one / ps4 because the colors are darker or w/e"

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You never stated, but what happened between you guys? I mean, you really like her.

since you asked and I don't mind saying because it could happen to someone you know .... to make it a short story she was forced to break up because of her tradition didn't allow her to date me but she did regardless and we were like that for about a year and 1 month until she got caught because I texted her that morning and there was when she got caught :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I should probably post this in the THIS or THAT thread, but I need some actual opinions here lol:

Dell U2713HM

ASUS PB278Q

Which should I go for?
if I knew what you were going to use it for it would be a little bit easier to give you my opinion :cool: I know its not going to be gaming because the response time is to much so the motion blur will be a killer so im leaning towards you are doing some picture editing ?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

if I knew what you were going to use it for it would be a little bit easier to give you my opinion :cool:

Graphic design (hence colour accuracy through IPS Panel is a must) and gaming - BF3/4, Planetside 2 and other FPS games as well as some RPG's etc. So I need colour accuracy but also a quick display with no ghosting or input lag.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

since you asked and I don't mind saying because it could happen to someone you know .... to make it a short story she was forced to break up because of her tradition didn't allow her to date me but she did regardless and we were like that for about a year and 1 month until she got caught because I texted her that morning and there was when she got caught :/

I'm so sorry dude! :'(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo