WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Graphic design (hence colour accuracy through IPS Panel is a must) and gaming - BF3/4, Planetside 2 and other FPS games as well as some RPG's etc. So I need colour accuracy but also a quick display with no ghosting or input lag.

well if I were going into PURE specs the ASUS PB278Q beats the dell one but then again IPS has always been better in gaming ... what im saying is very superficial I would have to do research to find out what one would be theoretically better

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

well if I were going into PURE specs the ASUS PB278Q beats the dell one but then again IPS has always been better in gaming ... what im saying is very superficial I would have to do research to find out what one would be theoretically better

The main difference is the ASUS is a PLS screen, which has wider viewing angles than your normal TN or VA panel, but doesn't have as great colour accuracy as an IPS display but is quicker. They're both hugely expensive though :/

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Graphic design (hence colour accuracy through IPS Panel is a must) and gaming - BF3/4, Planetside 2 and other FPS games as well as some RPG's etc. So I need colour accuracy but also a quick display with no ghosting or input lag.

Get both one for gaming the other for graphic design then you can have a dual monitor!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I notice that the more I search for specific item, the more times I get to view it on advertising.....

SO I SEE THE SONY XPERIA Z1 ALOT!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I went onto android police and read an article about the top 100 android apps being hacked.....

Most of the comments were trying to justifying stealing an app for shame that the main income for a developer, that mades me think why would you developer for a platform which your app will get hacked and then be pirated.

I think IOS was 53% or something around that for the top 100 paid apps being hacked.

Heres the link:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/1...paid-android-apps-for-2013-have-been-cracked/

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

The future of WP..........

I want to see 3D displays in a 4K resolution!!!

If the retina display on the iPad mini hurts my eyes, I can't imagine 4k on a phone, and what it will do to my eyes. Heck, probably a 2k phone under than 6 inches will hurt my eyes. And 3D was a fail with the Evo 3D and LG Thrill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss