WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I went onto android police and read an article about the top 100 android apps being hacked.....

Most of the comments were trying to justifying stealing an app for shame that the main income for a developer, that mades me think why would you developer for a platform which your app will get hacked and then be pirated.

I think IOS was 53% or something around that for the top 100 paid apps being hacked.

Heres the link:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/1...paid-android-apps-for-2013-have-been-cracked/

Windows Phone FTW!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I should probably post this in the THIS or THAT thread, but I need some actual opinions here lol:

Dell U2713HM

ASUS PB278Q

Which should I go for?

The differences are fairly minor. The pro/cons at the end are an almost identical. I think it's going to come down to personal preference. The Dell is slightly slower than the Asus. The dynamic contrasts are quite different, the Asus 80m:1 Dell 2m:1

That's my two cents.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
the differences are fairly minor. The pro/cons at the end are an almost identical. I think it's going to come down to personal preference. The dell is slightly slower than the asus. The dynamic contrasts are quite different, the asus 80m:1 dell 2m:1

that's my two cents.

you're back! 😃

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

The differences are fairly minor. The pro/cons at the end are an almost identical. I think it's going to come down to personal preference. The Dell is slightly slower than the Asus. The dynamic contrasts are quite different, the Asus 80m:1 Dell 2m:1

That's my two cents.

hOORAY!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb