WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What did you do to it? You should try Votorol or some ibuprofen.

I got some ibuprofen at home from when my back went out on me.

I'm not to sure what happen, it just started hurting on Monday then got worst throughout the week.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

Went to my company's holiday party. They served the biggest slice of prime rib ever. Probably close to an inch thick. It was so tender that I could easily cut it with a butter knife.

At out table, we all talked about how there was no way to finish the food. We had salad, pasta, and other food on our plates because it was a buffet line and the slicing of the prime rib was at the end. We didn't know it was there and we didn't know it would be so huge.

To make a long story short my wife wasn't feeling well and gave me her prime rib... and yes, I ate it all. Mine and hers. And it was glorious.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Went to my company's holiday party. They served the biggest slice of prime rib ever. Probably close to an inch thick. It was so tender that I could easily cut it with a butter knife.

At out table, we all talked about how there was no way to finish the food. We had salad, pasta, and other food on our plates because it was a buffet line and the slicing of the prime rib was at the end. We didn't know it was there and we didn't know it would be so huge.

To make a long story short my wife wasn't feeling well and gave me her prime rib... and yes, I ate it all. Mine and hers. And it was glorious.

So damn lucky...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I want to work for your company!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa