WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just breaking radio silence to say im very busy. Working on a new project that is a complete change of career. Had enough of what im currently doing and have been doing for the last 20 odd years. What im doing hasn't been done before. Im breaking the mold as it were and hopefully it takes off.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Just breaking radio silence to say im very busy. Working on a new project that is a complete change of career. Had enough of what im currently doing and have been doing for the last 20 odd years. What im doing hasn't been done before. Im breaking the mold as it were and hopefully it takes off.

That sounds interesting good luck in what your doing!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Thanks BP. Just doing lots of sketches and lots of research and putting together a business plan. Exciting times and i would end up doing what i love for a living.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

im back after a test today but im not going to post a lot here because I found out that my ex lied to me saying she got caught but really was with another guy ......fell for it twice .....anyways talk to you all later :/

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

im back after a test today but im not going to post a lot here because I found out that my ex lied to me saying she got caught but really was with another guy ......fell for it twice .....anyways talk to you all later :/

I'm so sorry man. I suggest you eat at a nice place with some of your friends, hang out, and relax. It helps.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

Awwww man. Sorry to hear.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss