WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

im back after a test today but im not going to post a lot here because I found out that my ex lied to me saying she got caught but really was with another guy ......fell for it twice .....anyways talk to you all later :/
She's your Ex- and while I sympathize with you, it is time to move on. There's more out there...

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

im back after a test today but im not going to post a lot here because I found out that my ex lied to me saying she got caught but really was with another guy ......fell for it twice .....anyways talk to you all later :/

And you can do miles better than her. Move on from her, she isn't worth your time.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I thank what what you all said..... just seems it will take longer for me to be the me I was before :eek:rly:

Don't just think about your ex, we are your friends, and we will help you whenever you need us, even when this post challenge finishes it, unless BIGPADDY extends it to 100k. :p

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

o.o nope only networking, into to java programing, intro to security, and intro to Linux, intro to bash shell, pearl,python,htlm,and Microsoft server administration

APs are College Courses that many kids take in high school, which I'm interested in. I've done C++ and some Objective-C, and natural language (what a joke) and robot C, but nothing else.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't just think about your ex, we are your friends, and we will help you whenever you need us, even when this post challenge finishes it, unless BIGPADDY extends it to 100k. :p

here's the thing I never forget anyone who was around me good or bad :p I mean I still remember the people I went with in kindergarten and that was 14 years ago o.o so she wont go anywhere just in the back of my mind thinking ...... huh what did I do to get a girl and lose her then ill just end up thinking about food :p

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

here the thing I never forget anyone who was around me good or bad :p I mean I still remember the people I went with in kindergarten and that was 14 years ago o.o so she wont go anywhere just in the back of my mind thinking ...... huh what did I do to get a girl and lose her then ill just end up thinking about food :p

BIGPADDY and I can come to your place, maybe play some Xbox (forcing BIGPADDY to play it), and eat tri-tip. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

xMYYaUP.jpg
reminded me of snowflake :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss