WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

CrossedFaith

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This little guy has kept me from so much sleep over the past few days

Sent from my magical toaster

Attachments

• WP_20131215_16_38_18_Pro.jpg
    WP_20131215_16_38_18_Pro.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 13

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

most powerful man in the world eh
QdPT09X.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Wasn't it clear I am a biologist?

Maybe Sahib confuses himself with all this spam. Is the meat part of trip-tip made of spam? That would explain a lot.
D: NOOOO tri-tip is awesome :p but I did confuse my self because I knew you were a scientist but I wasn't sure what type of scientist you were :confused:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

D: NOOOO tri-tip is awesome :p but I did confuse my self because I knew you were a scientist but I wasn't sure what type of scientist you were :confused:

That's why I wrote I am a biologist about 3 posts ago. I just don't understand the confusion afterwards ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Just breaking radio silence to say im very busy. Working on a new project that is a complete change of career. Had enough of what im currently doing and have been doing for the last 20 odd years. What im doing hasn't been done before. Im breaking the mold as it were and hopefully it takes off.

Good thing LaRUE quoted you and somebody explained the function of jumping directly to the quoted post, or I would have never found this post in all the spam. This thread feels like Twitter now, it might have useful information, but in all the spam and other crap it's just not detectable ;-)

What I wanted to write: Congratulations and good luck with your project! :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Wasn't it clear I am a biologist?

Maybe Sahib confuses himself with all this spam. Is the meat part of trip-tip made of spam? That would explain a lot.

Clear to me. :) I knew for sometime. Sahib doesn't really pay attention... :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yesterday was the lab's Christmas party (I was careful enough not to drink alcohol, I trust myself to cope well being a little drunk, however not when my boss is around) and today I had to get up early to help cleaning the location (the idea was to have some kind of team event, so we had the afternoon off to cook) and now I feel too tired to be productive.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the well wishes...

Y'all know I'm going to pop up and steal the 20K post though. :winktongue:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I've recently started listening to Pink Floyd.

Man i'm so excited about getting my Lumia 1520! :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm... 546 posts to go. I guess it's possible with BP and Sahib posting constantly. Won't be me getting it. I probably won't be on here. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've recently started listening to Pink Floyd.

Man i'm so excited about getting my Lumia 1520! :D

I haven't listened to Pink Flyod in years. I've been too much into Alternative Rock for too long. I don't mind Flyod and other rock from that era but I like the newer sounds. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I haven't listened to Pink Flyod in years. I've been too much into Alternative Rock for too long. I don't mind Flyod and other rock from that era but I like the newer sounds. :)

I've also recently become a fan of ambience, and instrumental music. I'm always so inconsistent with my music, four months ago, Green Day was my music, flash foward to last month Alternative Rock and Garage rock, and now ambience, instrumental and Pink Floyd! :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've also recently become a fan of ambience, and instrumental music. I'm always so inconsistent with my music, four months ago, Green Day was my music, flash foward to last month Alternative Rock and Garage rock, and now ambience, instrumental and Pink Floyd! :D

I go through phases with music too. Just depends what I'm in the mood for.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm... 546 posts to go. I guess it's possible with BP and Sahib posting constantly. Won't be me getting it. I probably won't be on here. :p

I'll be on a boat over Christmas. But they wrote there is WiFi available... sometimes ;-)

Well, if internet is really limited to a higher extend I will certainly prioritize Whatsapp over the WPC app.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll be on a boat over Christmas. But they wrote there is WiFi available... sometimes ;-)

Well, if internet is really limited to a higher extend I will certainly prioritize Whatsapp over the WPC app.

I'll be with family or friends. Sure there will be down time but by then we'll be past 20,000 anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb